Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michael mcclugg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 08:56 AM
    Are the students still required to take group showers
    Do middle school students still have to take group showers at pe time. I have two children getting ready to enter into middle school with some curiosity.
    michael mcclugg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 09:00 AM
    Pp
    claireinNC123 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2009, 05:36 PM

no.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Group - A & Group-T shares [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know what are Group-A shares & Group-T shares and what we mean by that. On what basis this groupings are done

8 years old and showers [ 6 Answers ]

Help My 8 year old is totally freaked about washing her hair or even taking a shower or bath. She screams bloody murder if she has to wash her hair and also while she does it. I have taken her to the doctor and there are no medical reasons for it. Please help if anyone has any advice on how to get...

Need more hot water for showers [ 4 Answers ]

Hot water seems to run out within about a 10-15 min shower, we have at least 3 showers needed in the mornings, would a point of use water heater at each shower help with this problem? It's always worse in the winter. Thanks!

A group of students and teacher being chased by men in masks? [ 3 Answers ]

An older movie, probably made in the 80's about a group of young students and teacher, being chased around the mountains by a group of men in masks? I do know that one of the men had a santa clause mask, and I think one of other the others was in a easter bunny mask.

View more questions Search