Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanreddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 07:02 AM
    Attachment won't open
    Hi!

Able to open emails, but not attachments.

The following message pops up: "The requested look up key was not found in any activation context."

Please help.

Thank you.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2009, 07:29 AM

I Googled the text you provided and found this link. There were a couple of ideas down towards the bottom.

Good luck,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light on Craftsman Garage Door Open will not turn OFF, when Open. [ 8 Answers ]

I purchase a new Craftsmang ½ hp Garage Door Open and found out in the Problem Section that if I have the door open and cross the safety sensor beams the light will turn ON automaticlly. I hate this feature because my kids constatnly run in and out of the garage door when it is open, so the light...

Bank Attachment [ 4 Answers ]

My account was recently attached. What are the legal notifications when this event occurs and how much can be taken at one time?

I was sent an attachment form a friend, a spread sheet, but my computer won't open it? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, So I got an e-mail from a friend with an attatchment but when I click the attachment I get a pop up saying, File Download. Do you want to save this file or find a program on the internet to open it? Name: (file name. Sorry I can't share it, it's a personal trainer...

Attachment [ 1 Answers ]

I was asked to attach the following to my state income tax return: "Form W-2s, Form 1099s, and statements from pass-through entities showing state income tax withheld". On my 1099-misc, there is only a number in box# 7, and there is no state income tax withheld, so I don't have to attach 1099-misc?...

View more questions Search