Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a-lii Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 05:37 AM
    How to trust translations?
    OK, so here`s the thing.
    I`ve decided to get a tattoo in sanskrit. I`ve googled and searched for the words I want in every possible way, but some words are different in each place.
    So I was wondering if there`s a safe way to check if those words are correct. I mean I wouldn`t want to have a tattoo that doesn`t mean anything!
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Jun 27, 2009, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by a-lii View Post
    OK, so here`s the thing.
    I`ve decided to get a tattoo in sanskrit. I`ve googled and searched for the words i want in every possible way, but some words are different in each place.
    So i was wondering if there`s a safe way to check if those words are correct. I mean i wouldn`t want to have a tattoo that doesn`t mean anything!
    Please tell us which words do you want me to translated & they will be posted on this thread.
    a-lii Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 10:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by drkpp View Post
    Please tell us which words do you want me to translated & they will be posted on this thread.
    Ok, I want
    1) infinity
    2) happiness
    3) luck
    4) success
    321543 Posts: 72, Reputation: 10

Jun 27, 2009, 10:51 AM

Simple don't get the Tattoo. Will it have the same meaning to you 60 years from now as does to you now.

Remember how bad you wanted that (?) when you were a little kid . If you didn't get it you were just going to die. Did you die? I bet it means nothing to you now.

Tatoos are the same. They are not signs of a man or woman. The marks one makes through out life determines a strong man or woman.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translations for an email [ 12 Answers ]

I was wondering if there was any website where u could get a translation and hear it

Sanskrit name translations [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the translation of Jodi in Sanskrit?

Sanskript translations [ 2 Answers ]

If any one could help me translate "CARPE DIEM" and "SEIZE THE DAY" to sanskript. Thank u very much

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

View more questions Search