Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isla bonita Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 11:34 PM
    Is Active White L-glutathione really effective? (fake or not)
    i just bought Active White L-Glutathione capsules just a couple of days ago for 1500 pesos. It was placed in a box. But before i took it,, i wanted to be so sure so i searched for it and there's a lot sellers appeared. They only sells it for a very cheaper price (like 550 pesos) . I got confused, and thinks if its original or not. i checked the taste of the powder inside the capsule and suprised me that it has no taste at all. it taste like flour.

Can anybody help me to give me some information about ACTIVE WHITE L-GLUTATHIONE. was it fake or not? how does glutathione powder in capsule taste???

please help! thank you!
    hafiza1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2009, 02:27 PM
    Mine tsts like flower also,no taste. I'm not sure how u would b able to tell
    ricacaban Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 28, 2010, 02:17 AM

We are five in the family taking active white glutathione. My daughter is taking active white almost 5years. She stopped temporarily taking the food supplement due of her pregnancy for her 2nd baby. And after 1 1/2 months she continue taking active white by the knowledge of her attending physician. The doctor itself is selling active white. The baby she have now is so white and healthy which is 2years old. I am thinking that due to the glutathione she take before her pregnancy is the result why the baby is so have a white complexion. For the product we take we really bought it through the person we trust. The amount is 1,5k contain 60capsules in a box. It is really true that there is also a lesser amount due to contains on it.. because it is categorize A/B/C... the higher amount is the higher components.. and which is lower amount is lesser components.. I have been told to by a reliable source with regards of food supllements. There is no fake but it depends upon the components itself.. k! Thank u ! God Bless us always!
    jemain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 03:01 AM
    Hi ricacaban! How many days or month you figure out the changes of your skin? I bought an active white worth 800 in farmers. I started using it a couple of days ago.
    black_poison Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2012, 07:02 AM
    If fast effectiveness of whitening gluta ang priority nyong result, I would advice luxxe white together with luxxe protect. Of all the glutathione I've tried yan ang pinakamabilis effect enough na one bottle of 30's continue nyo na lng if you need maintenance or more whiter skin healthy glowing pa because of the luxxe protect it stands as grapeseed extract. Much higher ang price pero sure at proven ang effectiveness. Tama naman na walang fake it depends on the content and dosage of it and it takes time depende sa reaction ng skin side effect lng naman ang mag whiten ang importante you use it as anti oxidant also for some health benefits
    Opera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2012, 07:03 PM
    Black poison... effective ba talaga? Kasi I-tra-try ko
    prettyugly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 07:48 PM
    Hi! I saw this site :Fake Glutathione | How to Spot the Fake Ones
    Www.medicalling.com/. The site has some very helpful information. I think the active white I bought is fake because I did a simple test at home using betadine and the resulting mixture did not turn clear but brown.
    rventura Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 02:23 AM
    I bought active white L-Glutathione from BBM (Blackberry Messenger) friend. When I put the capsule in my mouth, naturally by the substance of your saliva, it will melt. But when its melting in my mouth it gets thinner and thinner, parang air lang. is it Authentic pag ganun? Konti lang ung laman. Bat ganun? Is it authentic? Is there anyway to prove inside our house if its authentic? Tnx for the comments
    WenWing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 09:58 AM
    Black poison saan nakakabili niyang luxxe?? And how much po?? Tnx :D
    clardelatina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 12:51 AM
    You can know that it's fake when the capsules are colored orange. The authentic ones made from US are colored pinkish white.
    ucarla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 08:23 PM
    I just bought active white. When I opened the capsule, its like flour. Oh my.. is this fake?
    ucarla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 08:24 PM
    I bought active white.. when I opened the capsule.. its like flour.. is this fake? Do I have to stop taking this?
    Gita2810 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ricacaban View Post
    We are five in the family taking active white glutathione. My daughter is taking active white almost 5years. She stopped temporarily taking the food supplement due of her pregnancy for her 2nd baby. And after 1 1/2 months she continue taking active white by the knowledge of her attending physician. The doctor itself is selling active white. The baby she have now is so white and healthy which is 2years old. I am thinking that due to the glutathione she take before her pregnancy is the result why the baby is so have a white complexion. For the product we take we really bought it through the person we trust. The amount is 1,5k contain 60capsules in a box. It is really true that there is also a lesser amount due to contains on it..because it is categorize A/B/C ...the higher amount is the higher components ..and which is lower amount is lesser components..I have been told to by a reliable source with regards of food supllements. There is no fake but it depends upon the components itself..k! Thank you ! God Bless us always!

Hi how can I buy it? Am from mauritius and I do not know if they are selling it here... please let me no...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Active White L-Glutathione [ 4 Answers ]

I bought ACTIVE WHITE L-GLUTATHIONE I want to know if it is genuine. Thanks

Active White Glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

Hi to everybody, I'm new in here, I know you've heard the "Active White glutathione pills" I've searched a lot about this product but I don't know if this product is appropriate to me, To somebody who know about this product . I want to ask if 19 years old can take the pills.. thank you!.

Active White L-glutathione Dosage [ 13 Answers ]

As I have have a pale yellow skin, I was wondering if you could advise me of how much of the ACTIVE WHITE L-GLUTATHIONE pill I should take.

Price of active white l-glutathione [ 1 Answers ]

How much is the normal price of 1 box active white L-Glutathione with 60 capsules inside. Help. Thanks:confused:

What brand of glutathione is more effective? [ 2 Answers ]

Give me some advice on what glutathione brand should I take which is effective but not so expensive. I'm 18 yrs old and with dark complexion.

View more questions Search