Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cherrykisses101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 08:45 PM
    First time at PuBLIC SCHOOL?
    Hey all you guys and gals
    It's cherry!
    So I may go to a public school for grade 7 and well I need help.
    I want to have a new look sort of like a hiphop gangsta girl or a really popular girl who is relly smart
    I will have a new experience with everything. I never had 2 buy lunch never had a locker never had so many classes
    Never had a guidance consuler
    So any tips will be great
    Like on how to open your locker
    What bag should I have a tote or backpack with purse or all three?
    I mean I have always been in a private school
    I am steppin' out of my comfort zone
    So help
    THX!
    XOXOXO:-D
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 08:58 PM

Just be yourself.

Sarah
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2009, 11:35 PM

Hi, Cherry!

I agree, just be yourself!

What you'll need to carry books, etc. does depend on how much and what you'll need to carry to, from and between classes. So, it's hard to recommend things to you in that regard until it's known what you'll be needing to carry.

Why would you be considering changing your appearance, please?

Thanks!
    thora Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 11:48 PM

Sarah said it all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family wants me to go to public school but I think its best I do it myself [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I live with my grandmother and visit my mom who lives in the city when I can on weekends and what not... I had trouble in school this year and think it would be best to be home schooled and be able to concentrate on me instead of the drama that goes on in school and get the work done and...

Privacy act in public school system [ 1 Answers ]

We live in Manchester NH, my son recently had a problem invovling a few students. The teacher wrote the report in the cafeteria and put all the students involved names on the sheet of paper. Instead of the assistant principal writing up a form for each of the children she took the paper from the...

Home school vs. Public school? [ 53 Answers ]

My husband and I have decided to home school our children because we do not feel that the public education systems are very good these days. When we were in public school the teachers spent more time trying to control and disipline the class or individual students then they spent teaching. I also...

Should I go to a public or catholic school? [ 7 Answers ]

My mom and I are trying to figure out what school I should go to! My mom wants a really good education for me ( I want to become a vet someday) But at the catholic school it costs tons of money and I have to wear a uniform!! Which I'm not looking forward to! And money is something that we don't...

Should public school kids wear uniforms [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: Im writing a report and I need help should children wear uniforms in public schools or should we just leave it alone and if you now when the first public school was started please tell me

View more questions Search