a) Pop
    b) R&B
    c) Rock
    d) Jass
    e) Soul
    f) Rap
    g) Balled
    h) Hard rock

Leave me your answer below and I will tell you who wins the title of best music!! :) :cool: :rolleyes:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2006, 11:39 AM
    Rock. 80s Rock to be more specific.
    LucyMcgoo Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Oct 13, 2006, 11:42 AM
    You Forgot Death, Doom And Gloom Metal!!
    OrdinaryGirlxxx Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2006, 11:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyMcgoo
    You Forgot Death, Doom And Gloom Metal!!!!!!

I am very sorry and I will make a new question just for you! Lol:mad: :p :D :o :) :( :confused
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2006, 11:51 AM
    I'll go for all except rap.

Oct 13, 2006, 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    I'll go for all except rap.

All music is the same except the singer or band express their feelings in a differtant way. So if you like R&B well rap is the same except the singer or DJ just says it in a faster tone! I know that this is your opinon but I am only saying what I think back to you! Thank-you:p :cool:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2006, 12:17 PM
    I don't remember R&B songs boasting about killing cops, gang violence, doing hard drugs and slapping women around but I could be wrong.

Oct 15, 2006, 01:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    I don't remember R&B songs boasting about killing cops, gang violence, doing hard drugs and slapping women around but I could be wrong.

Yes I agree with you that some are very wrong but if you listen to a song by black eyed peas "where is the love?". Then you yourself would see that not all R&B songs were about violence.
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Oct 15, 2006, 11:05 PM
    As a musical devotee, I can honestly say that music in any discussion will always be based on the listener's likes and dislikes. If we are strictly going with music that had importance, as in something to say, then I think it would be most likely a tie between the 70's rock, and 90's grunge/rap boost era. In concern to lyrical content period, and in respect to both quality and quantity, with quality getting the biggest boost, I think that the 90's would win. Not to say that the 70's didn't speak about something, and they definitely did and I love all of it, huge fan of 70's rock by the way, but 90's rock/grunge also has stuff to say of equal importance. With Nirvana and Pearl Jam spearheading that generation, parallels were made to the rolling stone's era/generation where it was very outspoken and controversial. So with the influx of rap music, NWA and Tupac particularly, I would give the title to 90's rock/rap era. Just because the quality is the same, however with the 90's rap in full swing there was a higher quantity of it.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2006, 12:00 AM
    I would have to say that I appreciate all music and find each genre uniquely appropriate for the point it makes.
    I have to disagree with the statement that all music is the same.
    Lyrics can be the same in one style of music to the next and still be OK, but a church choir singing Snoop Dogg's lyrics isn't going to make it the same. Most styles of music are totally different from one another... Compare the music of heavy metal to salsa or Rap to gosphl... Are they the same in any way?
    Don't get me wrong, there are some that can get away with being considered the same like rock and alternative, but not all.
    Just my opionion...
    Ophion Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 04:26 AM
    The best ones I think, are punk, bob dylan, and ska.
    Bob gets his own category because few people can express anything like he does.
    Punk because it is the most hardcore and expressive music in the world. Period.
    And ska because it's catchy but not too catchy, and it's upbeat an happy.
    digitalbath Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Dec 26, 2006, 06:05 PM
    I like 'em all but I think I'm going to have to go with Rock/Hard Rock. Specifically Classic Rock...
    burtyjim Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Dec 27, 2006, 08:57 AM
    I can't really say what is the best I like my music on how I feel
    Dagmar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Im looking for a song called IM alive verry upbeat music a girl is the artist who??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need New Music! [ 35 Answers ]

I would like to see other people's favorite songs/albums/artists. I have a very wide taste in music, especially independent, and its always interesting to find new music. A few genres I have been trying to get into are: techno, goth rock, anything German, indie rock, new wave, 90s indie pop, power...

Music [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings sweet sixteen, she's beautiful and she's mine

View more questions Search