Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    360killas Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 05:36 PM
    My skin
    First I ask a question about going back to my color after use peua Claire for about 4 weeks
    And after a while I got lighter spot on my cheeks(not white spots)just a lighter shade of brown then my actual skin. So after a while out in the sun my skin returned to it normal color but then after a while out of the sun it started to go back to being messed up

Additional info: I'm DARK skinned like akon but my cheeks are way to lite and I want to go to even toned again.

Should I give it time or is it the fact that it took me years to darken up like that and I have to wait longer
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 08:40 PM

I am not sure I understand you are you saying the skin has tuned light again? Please let us know what you mean by "messed up"
    360killas Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 04:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    i am not sure i understand you are you saying the skin has tuned light again? please let us know what you mean by "messed up"
    My cheeks are lighter then the rest of my face
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2009, 07:56 AM

So to lighten the rest of the face you may want some of these products that have worked for me

Natural products

Retina
    Kojic acid cream
    Licorice acid

Chemical lighteners
    Hq, i.e clair liss, neo strata

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lighting - Bio Claire & African Queen MJ Skin Crème [ 7 Answers ]

I started using Bio Claire for 2 months , in the beginning I got lighten like I would say 2 shades. I am Indian, I have light brown - Medium Skin. My skin tone was even and it glowed. I use the Bio Claire all over my body and face. I had started with my body first cause I didn't want my face to...

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

Pale, Dull, and Dry Skin As a Result of Skin Lightening? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, My name is linksys2000. I am new to the "Ask Me Help Desk" forum, and site. Thanks for all of the information and perspectives. Somehow, this wealth of information leads to better decisions and ultimately thoughtful choices. So thanks to all of you for promoting this site and...

Would skin whitening creams make skin that is red (because of blood) look white? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been wearing pants for two years and a jacket for almost a year (no matter what the weather) so I can pale out. My arms and legs though, are embarrassingly red. Apparently, it's increased blood flow to those areas, and it's a genetic trait of Northern Europeans. I want to use whitening...

View more questions Search