Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mona93 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Jun 26, 2009, 02:58 PM
    What do dreams mean?
    I know that dreams are just things that we think of in life... but I dream things that have no link with my present life... One day I dreamed about medicines and the next day my uncle had to go to the hospital... when I was going with my family at a wedding... some of my friends say that was a sign... but that's not all... many times I dreamed things that happened 2 years later,one year,2 months and so on... many of these things base on my sentimental life:confused:
    ENRIQUE123 Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Jun 26, 2009, 03:15 PM

Dreams can either be messages which only can be determined by the situations you are in or either unconsious thoughts that you might have had that are now resurfacing in the present
    IvyLynn1984 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 03:45 PM

I know completely how you feel. I had a dream when I was a little kid (really little) with my mother in a graveyard with a dog that I didn't know. Anyway, years later when I was 13 my mother died in a car crash and her dog died with her. Crazy. But I come to realize that what the dream was telling me. Try this web site Dream Moods: Dream Information and Resource it may help a little.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are dreams exactly? [ 9 Answers ]

How do people feel about dreams.. I dream all the time and its usually of my ex and I, and we're back together... I don't take this dream to heart because I consider myself a pretty rational guy. But what are dreams? Are they just what we want? And I'm not posting this because I want to hear...

My dreams [ 2 Answers ]

I frequently have dreams that I am flying, not on a plane, but just my body is flying. Sometimes I am flying away from someone who is chasing me. If I fly too high, I can't fly anymore and I fall back to the ground. What does this mean?

DOG dreams [ 1 Answers ]

I have a year old dachsund. Sometimes when she sleeps. She would start crying and whimpering. And I can't figure out why. She just starts crying in the middle of the night. Why?

My Dreams! [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know what my dreams mean. Every dream I have I can not see faces, like it's a blur, but yet I recognize the person. In all most of my dreams I'm in everyday places, no fantasy places or anything like that, but they are always dark. I have had one dream that I can remember that was in the...

View more questions Search