Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaeshamama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 02:34 PM
    I want to be a dancer
    Hi, my name is Justine Hunter and I want to become a dancer for hip hop! I love it every day I will go on and look up dance movers I am 11 year young I know I am young but you will be surprised how I dance
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 02:37 PM
    Was there a question involved or are you just sharing this information about yourself?
    puppydoggie Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Jul 27, 2009, 12:03 PM

I am a dancer- I work for disneyland. It took me 4 long and very very hard years of intense training. Getting a job in this field of work is extreamly difficult even if you are the best, you will almost never be in work for a whole year as most jobs are seasonal and only last a few months until you have to re-audition and move onto another job. To get started take some serious ballet classes. YOU MUST TAKE BALLET wheather you want to be a tap dancer, jazz dancer, line dancer, whatever dancer ballet is the most importand thing as it has a classical thechnique you will need (even singers and actors take ballet 3 times a week). When you leave school you will have to get professional training-audition for PRIVATE dance/performing arts colleges and they will get you started in the industry , here are some good colleges- laine theatre arts, performers college, london studio centre, birds, masters performing arts college, stella mann college, italia conti. Look them up on the net and see what you think, they are expensive but if you are the best in the year you can get it paid for you, otherwise they are about £6,000- £10,000 per year. A lot.
    bader nasser Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 03:33 PM

Hi
    bader nasser Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 03:34 PM
    How you do
    Am bader
    L looking tow niayce peapal
    babeygurl_08 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 08:33 PM

Hi there, I'm a hiphop dancer actually and I'm most expierienced in HipHop Dancing, and haha same I always look up movies and I teach myself the coreography, but most important for you is to take your skills and bring them into a studio, depending on where you live you probably have lots of dancing studios, and sign up for HipHop, they may put you in a beginner class because for the other classes you need to be good, but starting at your age is good to the younger you do it the better, but best of luck !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to be a dancer, but , I don't know where to start [ 13 Answers ]

Hey, I'm new on here, I'm 18 and I have a passion for dancing. I do hiphop, but I'm also caucasian.I want to go big with my dancing, when I dance, everything else disappears. If you have any suggestions on hepling me become a professional dancer, I would really appreciate it!:)

Dancer in Paralyzer video? [ 5 Answers ]

I am desperate for some help, lol. I have been wondering this for the longest time and have yet to get an answer. I need help identifying an actor in a video. I have never seen him before, so I don't think he is that popular of an actor, but I do know that he is the lead dancer in the Finger Eleven...

I want to be a dancer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I start to be a dancer if I'm in secondary school

To be a Exotic Dancer. [ 17 Answers ]

I was just wondering what's it like to be a Exotic Dancer? I use to think about doing it but I guess I'm scared. :confused:

View more questions Search