Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 10:50 AM
    I've got it. Finally I've got it
    I had to tell everyone, since a few of you have been waiting for an update about my life and college.. I called Nova Scotia Student Loans and WOOHOOO I got my student loan :D I was worried I'd not get it, I've never applied for one in my life and now I'll be on my way to Maritine college of forest technology.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2009, 10:56 AM
    From a fellow Maritimer - congrats!
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 12:20 PM

Thank you NeedKarma :D I'm going to work as hard as I can. There's a high fail rate but I know I can do it since the environment and animals are a big passion of mine :D
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2009, 05:59 AM

Wow, well done binx!
    High fail rate?. pffffft. You'll ace it ;)
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2009, 09:25 AM

Thanks shaz.. that's what I said. I know I'll do well because I'm prepared to give it my all
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2009, 09:51 AM

I've seen to many people drop out because they were tempted by outside things.
    Put your head down and your butt up and work hard.
    There's time for play when you finish ;)
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2009, 03:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    I've seen to many people drop out because they were tempted by outside things.
    Put your head down and your butt up and work hard.
    There's time for play when you finish ;)

Your right there shaz. I've seen it too.. for 11,000 a year there's no way I'm not going to put my head down, my butt up and work as hard as I can :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's finally here! [ 3 Answers ]

OK gentlemen... you've had yours... now it's OUR turn!:D 5962

Is it finally over? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for years now. On and off throughout these years he has secretly been talking to his ex (on the phone, occasionally in person) Every time I found out he swore he would never do it again, so I would let it go, but then a few months would pass and then again I would find...

Finally [ 19 Answers ]

Just thought I would let everyone know that I finally went into labor Wednesday night(went to hospital at 10 till midnight at which point found out I was already at a 4) I dilated quickly, and pushed him out in only two contractions. He's a healthy 7 lbs 7.2 ounces 19 3/4 inches!

Finally [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier, I asked if it was OK to ask him out. You guys were very helpful. But I couldn't pull myself to ask him So finally he asked me. But now that were going out. We don't tlak as much. Like barley at all It bothers me because this stupid girl In my class alays makes moves on him And he...

View more questions Search