Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dpett Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 10:14 AM
    I'm I required to pay child support if my children are not in school?
    Am I required to pay child support if my children are not in school?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 10:16 AM

Not in school as in not yet old enough? Or Not in school as in they already graduated?
    dpett Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 10:18 AM
    Child support
    Am I required to pay child support if my children are not in school?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 10:29 AM

How old are they and what does the support order say?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 10:48 AM

We need the age and situation here hon, we can't just give you an answer based on the info you already gave

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Continued child support when child quits school [ 9 Answers ]

I live in New York & this is my question... Does one have to continue paying support when the child quits school at 17? His mother will not enforce any rules on the child & will not make the child work or at least get his GED. Mother & father were never married, court ordered support payments,...

Determining Last Child Support Payment When Child is 18 and Graduate High School [ 5 Answers ]

My step-son is 18 and will graduate high school on 6/18. We have him full time. My husband's ex pays $1,204 per month (payable half on the 1st and half on the 15th via wage garnishment.) It is my position that she has to pay the entire month's worth ($1204) because his graduation is after...

Child support is for children right? [ 3 Answers ]

I am making an attempt to move out of my house. My mom spends our child support money unwisely and treats me like crap. So my question is is there a way I can receive the child support. I'll be 18 on October 9th but planning to move out around July August. I will still be attending high school for...

Am I being manipulated regarding child support for 2 children [ 12 Answers ]

I have been divorced for three years, me and my ex husband have joint custody of our two children, although I have guardianship and they reside with me full time. When we divorced our children were 5 and 8 months, and the situation was working out fine. Now he has remarried and now the situation...

Canadian Law: child support when child is not in school [ 3 Answers ]

If child completes university and is 23 years of age If she decides to take off one year and then goes back to school is she still eligible to receive child support

View more questions Search