Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammie232 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Jun 26, 2009, 10:04 AM
    Sim Card
    I've been asked to help someone re a SIM card (she has no computer). She wants to
    Be able to call someone in England. She has a Nokia cell phone. I am tech
    Challenged so I'm asking all of you. How can she get a SIM card without signing up
    For any contract (i.e. pay as you go is what I have).
    I told her to contact Radio Shack but they don't carry SIM cards.
    Any advice would be appreciated (keep it simple).
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 10:52 AM

What is the company name on the Nokia phone? If it is T-mobil, she can go to this site on tmobil.com and order a 'pay as you go' sim card to put in her phone. http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/...a-000007a2ac12

If its not tmobil, look at the website for the phones provider and you may find something similar

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start a calling card / phone card business? [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to start a calling card / phone card business with little capital. If anybody knows how to do this please advise me. Any advice welcome.

Memory for camcorder- Mini card vs Micro card [ 1 Answers ]

My Canon Vixia HV30 - it is supposed to take a : Mini SDHC memory card either 4GB or 8GB Sandisk 4GB Is this the same as a Micro SDHC memory card?

Yugioh Trading card Game= Card( Call Of The Earthbound ) [ 4 Answers ]

Is About Yugioh Trading Card Game. When Your Opponent Attack and you activate Call Of the Earthbound And Your Opponent Have Another monster you Can select the other monster as an attack target?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search