Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dzcharter Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 09:35 AM
    RARE Movie Poll
    Who has ever seen the movie "Highway To Hell"? It's a RARE movie that should be seen by movie lovers. CLASSIC. It was released in 1992, and is a horror comedy. If you have seen this movie, rate it from 1-10 with 1 being the worst and 10 as the best.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jun 27, 2009, 04:41 AM

I've seen it but only once and probably around the time it came out. From what I remember, I'd give it a 7.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie--rare B movie, fantasy genre. Forgot name. [ 1 Answers ]

This is both vague and detailed. I recall seeing this movie, but I never knew the title of it. I think it was a B movie from the late 70s to early 80s (give or take). I remember the movie very well, though I didn't see the whole thing. I know not the title or any of the participating actors. They...

Movie--rare B movie, fantasy genre. Forgot name. [ 1 Answers ]

This is both vague and detailed. I recall seeing this movie, but I never knew the title of it. I think it was a B movie from the late 70s to early 80s (give or take). I remember the movie very well, though I didn't see the whole thing. I know not the title or any of the participating actors. They...

Need to know title of a rare animated movie from the 80's! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I hope someone can help me out! When I was like 4 or 5 I watched many times a movie wich name I can't remember and I'd love to rescue it for my daughter!I believe it's from the 80's but could be 70's. It was this kid that received like a very BIG gift box at home(this part is NOT...

Rare old horror movie I saw in Cuba [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie when I was around 7 or 8 (in Cuba) I'm 34 now.It was my first horror movie and it became very famous in my country. I think it was British but I might be wrong.There was a blond woman who is murdered and then she came back with a mask (like decomposed face) hunting men. One of the...

View more questions Search