Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleighcooper1 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Jun 26, 2009, 09:21 AM
    Pain in my Breasts
    I am 17 and I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. I started my period at the age of 13, but 5 years on, my breasts have not stopped hurting!

When I find then time to get intimate with my boyfriend, he likes to feel my breasts, and involve them in intimacy, but it hurts me when he grabs them, and it is proving a problem. I don't understand that why, when 5 years after my period, my breasts are still hurting?

Any advice guys?
    Xxx
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jun 26, 2009, 09:28 AM

Even after having your period for 5 years, your body is still changing very rapidly. Many women notice breast changes until age 21, and then they change with pregnancy, menopause, growth, etc.

Several things are possible:
    1. PMS as well as the time around ovulation can increase breast sensitivity.

2. Hormone fluctuations are common at your age. Including the use of certain types of birth control.

3. Pregnancy causes breast and/or nipple tenderness

4. Cystic conditions can also cause pain.

Breast pain can come and go frequently as you cycle throughout the month. If its extreme, or concerns you, contact a doctor.
    In the mean time, tell your boyfriend he needs to be more gentle. You shouldn't have to experience pain.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 09:54 AM

Sounds like me until I gave birth to my son. I had fibro-cystic breast disease. You need to get a breast exam by your gyno.

Diet - avoid caffein.
    Health- yearly breast exam- possible early mammogram (they tend to be difficult to read) will most likely need a breast sonogram as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

Tooth pain - Gallbladder pain - any relation? [ 7 Answers ]

I had a crown put on last December and I had to go back to my Dentist 3 times to file it down because it would hurt really bad when I would bite down. The dentist did not fix my problem and I just refused to go back a 4th time. I just stopped eating on with this side of my mouth. I now have...

Bra and breasts [ 8 Answers ]

Do you ladies feel comfotable with a bra or without one

Breasts [ 2 Answers ]

Well I have a 2 year old baby girl and I still have milk in both of my breasts. The milk is thick and smell funny, it that normal? Thank you adriana

View more questions Search