Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steel 1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 08:51 AM
    I have A Kenmor 80 series Dryer about 5 yrs old losess flaim about 6 min into cycle I
    I have A Kenmor 80 series Dryer about 5 yrs old losess flam about 6 min into cycle ignitor attemps to relight but dose not
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 26, 2009, 10:33 AM
    The coil or coil cluster on the gas valve could be going bad OR it could be the entire valve that needs to be replaced. Hook a volt meter to the gas valve and see if the voltage is still present when the gas stops burning. If the voltage is still present then you know it is the valve or coil that is defective. If the voltage drops out when the valve shuts off then you have another control in the circuit causing the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the capacity of my Kenmore 80 Series Washer & 90 Series Dryer? [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to figure out what the capacity is of our Kenmore Washer and Dryer that we purchased over 10 years ago in Canada. I can't find it anywhere on the machine or manual. The Model # of the Kenmore 80 Series Super Capacity Plus Washer is 110.4784292, Serial #CH0802766. The model # of the...

Kenmore 90 Series Dryer stops mid cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore series 90 electric dryer model number 110.67902790 which is about 10 years old. We replaced the heating element about 18 months ago for the first time because the cloths were not getting dry during the normal cycles. At that time, we did a thourough cleaning of the inside housing...

Kenmor ref is not cooling [ 1 Answers ]

My kenmore ref is not cooling and the water is coming warm from the dispenser But the freezer is working I try to clear the airway from the food but nothing works ,any suggestion... thanks

Kenmore Washer 70 Series doesn't go into spin cycle automatically [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore top loading Washer (70 Series). Once the machine gets to the spin cycle the motor will kick on, the water will drain, but the machine won't spin. If you let it run it will continue with the cycle, and will enter the rinse cycle as normal, at the end of the wash cycle the clothes...

View more questions Search