Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cidburger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 07:23 AM
    Lawnmower issue
    I recently received a Murray Ultra 12hp 30 in riding lawn mower . The transmission belt was broken, the only piece of the belt I could find , did not have any measurements , size , or mfg#. Does anyone know the size of the belt I should buy ?
    codyman144 Posts: 544, Reputation: 31

Jun 26, 2009, 08:02 AM

If you have a good lawnmower repair shop in your area they should be able to tell you exactly what you need and will probably have it in stock.

I have tried to find repair parts for my lawnmower and snow blower online or even get suggestions on this site with little success. Once I found this repair shop that is dedicated to that type of equipment I was all set. These types of places are highly knowledgeable (it's what they do all day).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lawnmower do not run [ 5 Answers ]

Purchased refurbished 21" briggs stratton push mower yestrday at home depot, prime mower, runs for 5 seconds then dies, prime, run again, die out, what should I loook for Txs steph

I put too much oil in my new B&S lawnmower [ 3 Answers ]

:mad: Being new to this whole lawn care thing after recently firing my gardener, I did something stupid. This morning was the 2nd time I attempted mowing. I started it up and did half the lawn and the mower started sputtering a little and ended up dying and when I tried to start it back up there...

I have a shower issue and venting issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 showers in my house 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Two of the 3 upstairs have stopped having hotwater in them, shower A is a tub shower combined unit and has no hot water in it, shower B is a shower only with a jetted tub in the same bathroom but not single unit. The shower in B has no hot...

View more questions Search