Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajeeshkc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 11:30 PM
    Keyboard Malfunctioning
    My keyboard is malfunctioning. Whenever I use the top row of letters (Q W E Are you I O P) it comes out with a number next to it like this: (1Q 2W 3E 4R 7U 8I 9O 0P) please help. So, if I didn't fix my typing it would look like this.

H8i Ga4ry,

My k3eyb9oa4rd 8is malf7unct8i9on8ing. @WH3en3ev3e4r *I 7us3e th3e t9o0p 4r9o2w 9of l3ett3e4rs...

I hope you can help, thank you for your time.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 07:59 PM

First, see if you can get hold of another keyboard and see if same thing happens

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Malfunctioning photocell [ 8 Answers ]

I have 2 large outdoor large mercury vapor lights. They have worked for a long time with photocell screwed on top of fixture. Now both are on all the time. I bought 3 different brand of 3 prong twist in photocells b ut the light is on constantly. I measured the voltage in the top receptacle it...

Reconnect wireless keyboard without using a keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

I have msn wireless keyboard and mouse. Mouse works but keyboard does not. Computer recognizes keyboard in add wireless devices. I do not have a keyboard to add as normal as I have no way to enter passkey. Can I get keyboard readded/reinstalled without the use of a keyboard?

Is my thermostat malfunctioning? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I recently bought a house with a packaged air unit outside. It is controlled by a Hunter thermostat in the center hallway of the house. My problem is that no matter what I change the preset temp to the thermostat will run the air until it reaches the set temp, but will keep running and not...

How do I disable the laptop keyboard when adding an external keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard is screwed up - tried to add an external through a usb port - bad keys on laptop keyboard take priority over external keyboard - tried to uninstall laptop keyboard, but system requests reboot to finish - after reboot system "finds" laptop keyboard and reinstalls - any ideas?

CD ROM Malfunctioning [ 1 Answers ]

I am using Samsung CD ROM drive.For some days its tray Is not functioning properly.It is not opening after pressing the eject key.After repeated pressing it occasionally opens.But after opening the tray when I press the same key it is ejecting spontaneously just after closing and I cannot close...

View more questions Search