Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SciFiFan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 10:47 PM
    1960s or 1970s Female Robot TV Series
    I would love to track down on BitTorrent*** some episodes of this television show, but I can't remember the name. It was a semi-famous female movie star that played the robot and her control buttons were her freckles or some such.

I'm thinking "My Favorite Robot" - but I am pretty sure that isn't it because it doesn't show up in Google. (My Favorite Martian was another favorite of mine at the time. I think I am confusing the two.)

***Believe it or not, there are many old series available on BitTorrent - Peter Gunn, Route 66, Land of the Giants, Land Of The Giants, Time Tunnel, 77 Sunset Strip, etc. (I barely remember these shows - I was too young at the time. But I temember they seemed pretty cool.)

Thanks!
    KUXJ Posts: 975, Reputation: 97

Jun 27, 2009, 01:23 AM

Hi! SciFiFan, and welcome to AMHD :)

You may be referring to:

Rhoda Miller in My Living Doll (1964); a fembot played by Julie Newmar.

At the time Julie was not semi-famous.

K

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeking info on 1960s Claymation Mermaid series [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for info about a children's series that aired about 1965 or later. It was about a mermaid in love with the captain of a ship. It seems that her name was Marina. The series was in claymation & as a child, I loved the show. Would like to watch it again and actually did see one re-run in...

1960s-1970s song - recording available [ 7 Answers ]

Hallo everyone, I've got a recording of a song in English that my father copied to his reel tape recorder in the early 1970s when he played in a band. That was in the Soviet times so hardly anyone knew foreign band names. My father tells me the song was recorded on the same reel with the Searches...

80's Female Robot Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I am trying to find this 80's movie about a guy searching for his female robot. He has her chip with all of her memories. He loves her and she was either stolen or left him.. can't remember those details. Also seemed like it was kind of b-grade even for back then. The female robots...

View more questions Search