Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madaka0325 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 08:58 PM
    My best friend found out I slept with her boyfriend. I feel awful
    So my bes friend and her boyfriend are all good friends and we all hang out together all the time. I was even supposed to move in with my best friend( lets call her sierra) and her boyfriend (we'll call him joe) well about 2 weeks ago we all got drunk and sierra decided that she wanted to have a 3 some. We did, but after that joe and I had this odd attractin to one another. We ended up having sex behind her back 3 times. During the 3rd time, she came knocking at my door, looked through the windows and saw his shoes so she broke open the living room door, we heard her so he hid in the closet and I pretended to be alsepp, she's no dummy and found him in the closet. She was so angry and I feel so terrible. I don't know why we did it. We were complelety stoned all three times and both of us get really horny while were stoned and it just kind of happened. She freaked out and started throwing things, threw the microwave and a chair, and the pipe that we had smoked out of. Glass was everywhere. Then she was saying how all she wanted to do was bash my head into the wall. She was outraged. When she finally calmed down enough to ask us what the hell we were doing. I was crying so much I felt so incredibly bad for what I had done. So did her boyfriend. We both kept telling her how were sorry and don't expect her to ever forgive us. She went over to her boyfriend and asked him to hold her. Then she walked over to me and started yelling at me. She says that she would like to one day try to forgive me but she doesn't know if she ever can. I can't even begin to say how bad I feel about this I can't tell her just how sorry I am. Is there anything, anything at all I can do to maybe fix this? Is there anything I can do to help her from hurting so bad? I just don't knkow what to do...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 25, 2009, 09:03 PM

You screwed your best friends boyfriend. Not once, not twice, but three times. Game over, nothing you can do.
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Jun 25, 2009, 09:15 PM

This is 1 very good reason why you should never have a 3some.

Someone is bound to get hurt by this because what starts as just sex can build up some serious emotions and connections.

Sorry to hear about this, but at least your friend said she might be willing to forgive you one day. All you can do is hope.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 09:39 PM

Do you feel awful just because you got caught? That's what it sounds like to me. It doesn't seem like you had any intentions of stopping before that day that she came home unexpectedly.

After 3 times, it's not an accident; it's an on purpose.

It's up to her if she decides to salvage this "friendship" with you but you haven't a leg to stand on. You were wrong. So was he but you're the one here asking the question.
    321543 Posts: 72, Reputation: 10

Jun 25, 2009, 10:17 PM

Maybe to ask you to enter into a 3 some could have been a test for the two of you. Maybe not. I don't know your friend, nor do I judge anyone, never has been my job.
    Anyway, the test of love failed, the test of friendship also failed. For what? A romp in the sack that will be vaegly remembered in your later years.
    There are no winners here and the blame is always the booze, another reason we are commanded to stay away from it. Did you also use booze the other times around?
    A true friend will never step out of their proper place or position. Unless the need is called upon to protect, guide,give advice, provide help in someway , never harm. ( even if they may feel you may be wrong at the time ) . ( Example) If you take a friends keys to keep them from driving drunk, they try and argue and fight you over it , Are you really harming them or helping them? You are acting out of love for that person not your own selfish desires, that can lead to trouble for you later.
    Morals can take a life time to understand as well as develop. Even then we must always put our wants and desires aside show respect, respect ourselves and soon we shall be on the path of learning and others will treat us with the same regards.
    Do on to others as you would have done on to you .
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 04:50 AM

So the two of you were stoned the three times the two of you had sex? So I must ask you "if you know you get horny when you get high then why get high with your best friend man?" You would have thought you would've learnt your lesson after the two of you slept together the first time but no.

This is why threesome are dangerous and you stated the two of you had a connection afterwards so the whole drug thing was just an excuse. The two of you wanted to sleep together without any concern for your friend. The drug just gave the two of you the courage to do so.

Btw, what is your drug of choice? Maybe it is time for you to get yourself cleaned up so you can live a drug free life.

If I were your friend that you did this two I would have left you and the no good guy alone. I hate it when females forgive the guy but not the female. I mean after all it took two to cheat and neither one of you had respect for her and only thought about yourself.

P.S. I hope you learned something from this. Mainly, it isn't a good idea to have a threesome with your best friend and her man. Your best friend man is off limits to sleep with, unless, you get your friend permission first. After all how would you feel if you were in your friend's shoes?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 06:29 AM

Okay, if this comes off harsh please keep in mind I am still upset over MJ..

First, you have violated the most sacred bond between friends. You boinked your best friends boyfriend, 3 times. The first time, not easily forgiven but then you do the same thing two more times. I don't care what you did to get "horny" you should still know right from wrong. A null point, after the first time why didn't you learn from that?

Second, you don't feel sorry, you feel sorry that you got caught. Don't bullish me because I'm not fooled. Remove yourself from her life, that should start her healing off right. You aren't a friend, not even close.

Third, I wouldn't have broken anything except maybe his jaw(if roles were reversed) and you show remorse because you got caught, not because your friend is hurt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I destroyed my ex boyfriends new relationship and feel awful. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all. I've made such a stupid mistake and feel terrible. My partner of 6 years left me and our child(aged 5) for a girl he had been seeing while he was still with me. That was about 9 weeks ago and he has been dating her since. He is mad about her. The first week after we split he asked me...

I slept with my best friend, I feel terrible [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, In last few months I have great, perfect, awesome, best friendship with one girl. She is ex of my ex-best-friend and I'm ex of her best friend. So this is our love circle. And by the way, we are in the same class. We used to talk about EVERYTHING. Last night we were drinking at my place,...

View more questions Search