Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4shadesPLZ Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jun 25, 2009, 07:10 PM
    The truth about HQ
    There are bad things about HQ
    There are good things about HQ.
    But here, we will show the good and bad things.
    What I have picked up is that the people who have had bad experience with HQ often live in other countries or do not take care of their skin.

Now we all share. Everyone try and have the courtesy to actually post what you know. No sugar coating or holding back. We are all sharing what we know in this thread. No catty arguments. Please do not close this thread.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 08:04 PM

Good things

- will lighteb you nicely
    -cheap and affordable

Bad things
    - will darken your skin over time
    - well know health risk
    -banned in many european countries
    sassiibrown Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 09:32 PM

Good things:
    Lightens quickly
    Makes skin look very smooth
    Affordable
    Easy to get

Bad things:
    People misuse it!!
    It weakens the skin
    It thins your skin
    It may cause cancer
    When you stop your skin can get darker
    You never really know exactly what it can do to your skin until it happens! Scary!

I choose to stay away from it! Bad def. outweighs the good
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 12:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 4shadesPLZ View Post
    this thread is going to be closed because the mods don't ban her like they should. all the little nerd's gonna do anyway is make a new account but before then i'll be looong gone.

she's just an attention seeking troll..nothing more.
    Its truly sad that people on this board cannot get the skin lightening advise and help they need because of one selfish and hateful girl.

Jun 26, 2009, 12:34 PM

ROFLMAOOOOOO she is THE LAST person to talk about anyone needing to go to school when she's almost 30 and haven't even been to college. Shouldn't you work on your personal life? What do you do for a living? Troll? And wow... FALSE CLAIMING AGAIN. Girl you are FULL BLACK don't lie LMFAO
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 12:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 4shadesPLZ View Post
    ROFLMAOOOOOO she is THE LAST person to talk about anyone needing to go to school when she's almost 30 and haven't even been to college. Shouldn't you work on your personal life? what do you do for a living? troll? and wow...FALSE CLAIMING AGAIN. girl you are FULL BLACK don't lie LMFAO
    I'm not sure she IS 30. If that IS her real pic, she does not LOOK 30... and if its NOT her real pic, we have no idea of knowing. I get the feeling she is 12. But then again, she could be 30, and simply ACT 12

I'm going to leave this thread now, and I don't think I'm going to have anymore to say to cyberenet.

Jun 26, 2009, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    its truely sad that people on this board cannot get the skin lightening advise and help they need because of one selfish and hateful girl.
    It's sad people who are here try to lie and get skin lightening advice by using pictures of other people.

I will kindly help, I'm just a pm away! I'm trying to help others so they won't have to learn of trolls like cybernerd.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 12:46 PM

Cbennet if that is you in the pic you are black, and far from caramel. So lets stop arguing and look for ways to help you lighten hun since that's what you came here to do. Lets not waste anymore time. So to lighten from your black colour I would recommend using hq and whitening soaps, jusst do a Google search and you'll find these products.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is this truth About the you.S.A? [ 9 Answers ]

“Everybody knows - but no one wants to say - that the Democratic Party has become the party of special interest bigots and racial dividers. It runs the one-party state that controls public services in every major inner city, including the corrupt and failing school systems in which half the...

I need the truth [ 5 Answers ]

I'm very interested in religion (mainly christianity). Is there any theological universities or colleges that are open minded and accepting of new knowledge. I don't want to go to a college that has its views set and refuses to accept anything that doesn't match up with what they believe. I want...

The truth about NC [ 9 Answers ]

Everyone on here is saying the whole point of NC is to heal and live for yourself, etc. I believe that is true and it helps healing, but if you were the one dumped, I think NC is also the only way to see if this relationship is real. Your ex is never going to know how life is without you (what...

What do I do when a truth becomes a lie [ 2 Answers ]

Omg... I by mistake told my classmates that Beyonce is dead... lol... it sounds funny but I tought it was tru... I was about to bust out in tears during 8th period science. Turns out it wasn't tru... what do, or say when my classmates confront me tomorrow... I don't want them to think I'm stupid or...

View more questions Search