Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chonagirl1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 03:29 PM
    Have periods once a year sometimes 2 years
    I forget what it feels like to have a period... I have 1 period every 1 to 2 years.. and I want to have a child what can I do:(
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 03:41 PM

I'm sorry you are having problems. Unfortunately there may be nothing you can do short of medical intervention. I would see your doctor.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 05:07 PM

I would go to your doctor. I was having the same issues, and I found out I had hypothyroidism.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First year choice after 5 years F1? [ 2 Answers ]

My situation: 2003 - B1 30 days 2004 F1 149 days 2005 F1 365 days 2006 F1 335 days 2007 F1 365 days 2008 F1 365 days My local school tax advisor told me that since I have been here 5 years, in 2008 I am resident. Probably didn't pay attention that 2003 I was B1 status. Without too much...

4 Years Past year on and off every few months? [ 9 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for 4 years with the same girl. In the past year we have been having some major problems, normally over dumb sh*t. Most of the problems started when we were at a party about 2 years ago and she got really sh*t faced drunk and was a complete and total idiot **** and...

Dating a 22 year old girl at 32 years of age? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm a 32 year old male and I know this girl, she's 22, just out of college and she asked me if I wanted to go out sometime. The problem is I knew her when she was a teenager I met her when she was 15 and I was 25 I worked with her dad on their ranch. I was never attracted to her because well, she...

I am 14 years old and I think I'm in love with a 12 year old [ 7 Answers ]

And my dad thinks that I can get thrown in juvie for just dating her is that true? I live in Florida and I don't know the law down here... And I'm not going to have Sex with her or anything... but I have kissed her can I get in trouble and my dad knows I have kissed her he is just saying that I can...

Can I file last years taxes this year [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Rhode Island but work in Massachusetts. I filed my Rhode Island income taxes last year but forgot to file my Massachusetts non resident. Can I send in my Massachusetts non-resident form from last year (2005) this year (2006)?

View more questions Search