Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 29, 2009, 09:19 AM

What a terrible shame... and tragedy.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jun 29, 2009, 09:26 AM

I can't believe he's gone. :(

RIP to the legend. May he moonwalk to heaven.
    crazychick56 Posts: 105, Reputation: 8

Jun 29, 2009, 04:44 PM

Its so unfortunate... I loved him and its so sad. He was a bad @$$ dancer and a kick @$$ singer:( its not fair, but death is up to god and not us:(
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 07:10 PM

Up to god indeed

Jun 30, 2009, 03:20 PM

Yeah and god personally handed out his hand and told michael it was his time to go... but we will all miss him terribly:(
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2009, 02:38 PM

I had tickets to his concert... but that's not what upsets me the most... his poor young children... poor MIKE!. I know so many of you didn't like HIM as a man.. but I LOVED him as a man. I thought he was brilliant, a GREAT humanitarian that did nothing but strive to see the world become a better place which he only had turned around to make him look bad.. poor mike.. he didn't realize that he himself already made the world a much better place. May he rest in peace... meaning... may the media leave him alone after this and give him the respect he deserves.

Jul 4, 2009, 04:08 PM

Now its god's judgement for him, but we will all remember him and his music. He was the best entertainer since elvis presley, that's my opinion. He was a great guy and a lot of people didn't appreciate that, we all love michael♥
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2009, 06:04 PM

I loved him and still do he was such a bright, wonderful, shinning light in this cold cruel dark world, such a blessing and a gift to this world

Rip mj
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Jul 4, 2009, 06:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    ?

Man in the mirror

Black and White

Heal the world

Ben

my daughter likes Smooth Criminal
    I LOVED "Man in the Mirror." Such a relevant song.
    And "Ben" , that song makes me cry. That was how Michael felt. Alone in a crowd.
    RIP Michael Jackson

Jul 4, 2009, 06:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    If he did it out of the goodness of his heart I would agree with you but he was extremely well compensated for his contributions, more than you or I or anyone on this board will ever see in their entire lives.
    Who are we to judge his motivation or heart?

Jul 4, 2009, 06:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BMI View Post
    Very sad.

When you see him as a young boy singing ABC and then see what he turned into in terms of what fame and fotune did to him, you can't help but consider this a shame.
    EXTREME fame and fortune can have it's down side. Think, Michael Jackson, Elvis Pressley, Princess Diana, the down fall of Brittany Spears. Extreme anything is not a good thing.

Jul 4, 2009, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    michael will always love you, no one really understood your inner turmoil, but the entire world mourns your passing. listening to "black or white" now
    His inner turmoil comes out in the song, "Ben":(
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2009, 06:34 PM

I know we all got our inner deamons to fight its to bad that the world had to bear witness to his, but I will always celebrate his life and spirit
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2009, 06:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cozyk View Post
    EXTREME fame and fortune can have it's down side. Think, Michael Jackson, Elvis Pressley, Princess Diana, the down fall of Brittany Spears. Extreme anything is not a good thing.
    No shame is michaels life MO considering his success many human beings would not have handelled it as well as he did he lasted 50 years, half a century I view that as a great accomplishment.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2009, 06:40 PM

Michael was a great artist and performer. Hope he is remembered by his music.

People need to remember he had a crazy, tough life and his music was his saving grace.

Joe
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2009, 06:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    it was just also reported that Billy Mays, the king of infomercials, was found dead in his LA home.

...what is going on lately?!?
    I personally feel that peoples lifestyles and stresses of this world is literally killing people.

Stress and medications and lifestyles can cause a great stress on the human body and peoples bodies can only handle so much.

Jul 4, 2009, 06:49 PM

I totally believe that not having a real childhood had a negative effect on his life. That is why he had Neverland, why he entertained young kids. and why he had sleepovers. He was a child at heart. I felt sorry for him.
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2009, 07:45 PM

Cozy I agree he was cheated out of a childhood which is suppose to be the best years of our lives, he never got that so unfair, but in return he did create and leave a legacy that will last forever
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2009, 10:17 PM

I wish michael could have seen this... so many people didn't even realize they had respect for him until AFTER he died.. all my friends that picked on my for liking him... now all of a sudden they want me to burn them CDs... I wish michael knew how many people he actually DID impact... including the ones that never showed it. :(
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2009, 04:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cozyk View Post
    I felt sorry for him.
    I do too but he caused his own misery: dangling that kid, hanging out with minors in his bed, crazy plastic surgery, over-the-top shopping sprees. I certainly don't see him as a role model but I enjoyed his music.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Michael Jackson Bankrupt/Broke? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a huge MJ fan and I've been getting a lot of questions as to where his finances currently stand, so I'll answer my own question to give people a better understanding of his current financial standing.

Why does michael jackson not sing anymore [ 9 Answers ]

Why does michael jackson not sing anymore

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Metallica and Michael Jackson [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyone like Michael Jackson and Metallica? Is there anyone could tell me some updated news about Metallica?

View more questions Search