Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 12:44 PM

Oh I was young she was trying to protect me. Plus who wants to take a 7 or 8 year old to a concert and have him saying MA I want a drink, Ma I want something to eat, Ma I need to go to the bathroom, Ma I can't see anything! I understand But I will never let that go!!
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 12:44 PM

Hahah OK :P I wanted to make sure you undrestood :P
    IheartPugs Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 26, 2009, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jolienoire View Post
    His music to me never will get old, I still hear songs and get emotional

I hope the new and old artist will keep his music alive, because some of the music out nowadays, is Garbage.
    Some? More like most. I pretty much hate all the new artists (Miley Cyrus, Lil Wayne, ETC). I like to think of myself as a Classic Rock kind of girl. Black Sabbath, The Cramps, The Mamas and The Papas (Blast from the Past!) , Credence Clearwater Rivial, The Gories, Alice Cooper, and Queen to name a few. :cool: As I already stated, Im not a MJ fan, but I do know what he has accomplished in the music business.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 26, 2009, 01:13 PM
    Can we please keep these threads in one place: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/curren...ad-369006.html
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 01:19 PM

My fav song was heal the world a world that he had such an impact on. MJ you where the greatest, will miss you so much. But your life was not a tragedy, it was a great victory. The world that you sang about is a better place because of you.

Will love you always mj
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2009, 10:09 AM

The saddest part I found is that Amazon.com sold out of his albums in 25 minutes.
    A bit too late to save him from his money troubles.
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2009, 12:21 PM

Hopefully it will go to his kids
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2009, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    hopefully it will go to his kids
    Yes, I hope so.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2009, 12:59 PM

I'm a bit late to this... but I realized I'm old when I told my brother (15) that mj passed... his response was, "So?"

... all he remembers are the negative parts of mj's life.

Sadness.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2009, 02:51 PM
    To be honest I never understood celebrity worship.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2009, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    There sure seems to be a lot of it around here this week!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2009, 03:55 PM
    Me neither!
    talal-crackdown Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 12:28 PM
    Michael Jackson.you can never die.never ever.
    You lives in our hearts... though we would never see you again but we will love you like we used to do... love you Michael Jackson.
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Jun 28, 2009, 12:34 PM
    I liked his stuff from the 70s, 80s. I'm 7 years his junior so songs like "Don't stop till you get enough," or "Billie Jean" really are markers of my adolescence. Between him and Farrah dying in the same day, it feels like part of my youth dying.

Sure he was weird, but what he contributed to most our lives is more than just average person. For that reason his passing is sad and shocking and deserves respect.

God bless Michael Jackson.

G&P
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2009, 12:39 PM

It was just also reported that Billy Mays, the king of infomercials, was found dead in his LA home.

... what is going on lately?!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2009, 01:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebox View Post
    Sure he was weird, but what he contributed to most our lives is more than just average person.
    If he did it out of the goodness of his heart I would agree with you but he was extremely well compensated for his contributions, more than you or I or anyone on this board will ever see in their entire lives.
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Jun 28, 2009, 03:56 PM

Yes, he was, and I don't begrudge him that; after all he did the moonwalk ;) before I did.
    Despite that, he did not seem happy with himself. No amount of money is worth his seeming general unhappiness.

In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy "Rock with you" on you tube. :)

G&P
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2009, 05:01 PM

Michael will always love you, no one really understood your inner turmoil, but the entire world mourns your passing. Listening to "black or white" now
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 28, 2009, 05:06 PM

The BET Awards show has been revamped to focus on Michael.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 06:21 AM

Despite that, he did not seem happy with himself. No amount of money is worth his seeming general unhappiness.
    Like many celebs he surrounded himself with blook suckers who did not have his best interest in mind.

Check out the NY Post description of his condition at the time of his death:
    An autopsy on Michael Jackson revealed that the King of Pop's emaciated body was riddled with needle marks and scars, and his head was virtually bald, it was reported today.
    Jackson's body had wasted away to a mere 112 pounds, and his stomach was completely empty except for partially dissolved pills, according to the London Sun.
    His hips, thighs and shoulders were covered with needle wounds, believed to have come from shots of painkillers, and he was wearing a wig when he was found because his hair had been reduced to a "peach fuzz" on his scalp, the report said.
    "He was skin and bone, his hair had fallen out, and he had been eating nothing but pills when he died," a source close to the singer's entourage told the paper.
    "Injection marks all over his body and the disfigurement caused by years of plastic surgery show he'd been in terminal decline for some years."
    There were four fresh injections around his heart, presumably from attempts to pump adrenaline into it to jumpstart it, the paper said.
    Three of them had penetrated and damaged his heart wall, while a fourth struck his ribs, the paper reported.
    He also sustained several broken ribs while authorities administered CPR during his final moments Thursday.
    Jackson had one spot above his left ear that was scarred and completely bald - the apparent result of burns sustained when his hair caught fire while he was filming a Pepsi commercial in 1984.
    He also had numerous other scars, apparently from plastic surgery.
    In addition, he had mysterious bruises on his knees and shins and cuts on his back, possibly indicating a recent fall, the paper said.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06282009/news/nationalnews/report__michael_jacksons_horrific_autops_176587.ht m

It is amazing that one of the most watched people on the planet could get in that condition without the ever present MSM not knowing .There was some major covering up going on . Given his condition , how could he possibly gotten medical clearance to perform 50 concerts ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Michael Jackson Bankrupt/Broke? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a huge MJ fan and I've been getting a lot of questions as to where his finances currently stand, so I'll answer my own question to give people a better understanding of his current financial standing.

Why does michael jackson not sing anymore [ 9 Answers ]

Why does michael jackson not sing anymore

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Metallica and Michael Jackson [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyone like Michael Jackson and Metallica? Is there anyone could tell me some updated news about Metallica?

View more questions Search