Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esanchez78 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 02:44 PM
    Arm pain and pregnant
    I am 17 weeks pregnant and recently experienced pain in my arms kind of like anxiety what can it be
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 02:47 PM

Well, what kind of pain hon. Is it a sharp stabbing pain? Dull and throbbing? Achy and sore?

Is it a pain in the skin? Bone? Muscle? Joints?

We need more info :)

Jun 25, 2009, 02:58 PM

Its kind of like a dule throbbing pain and in the muscle and recently I wake up a night and it hurts and can't go back to sleep this is new to me and my pain is very anoying
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 03:00 PM

Hon, don't worrie. It sounds to me like you possibly were laying on it and made it sore. Put an ice pack on it for a while and relax, you can take some tyenol (unless your allergic to it of course) to try and make it feel better.

If it doesn't go away by tomorrow its worth seeing the doctor about. But I doubt its related to your pregnancy so rest easy about baby :) and congratulations :)

Jun 25, 2009, 03:05 PM

Is it normal to come and go
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 03:09 PM

That depends on what it is hon.

If you are REALLY worried about it, it can't hurt to go to the doctor and get it checked.

Jun 25, 2009, 03:11 PM

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

20 weeks Pregnant-In pain! [ 2 Answers ]

I've been having LOTS of pain on my right side... close to my hip for the last 3 days... I might just be stretching, but it gets worse as the day goes on. When I bend over to pick something up off the floor it hurts.. When I Pick up my daughter is hurts. If I touch the spot it hurts. Is this...

Pregnant and Pain when I sit [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I'm 18 weeks pregnant and I have a new and weird symptom. When I sit down I have a sharp pain in my bum... I stand up and I will try to sit again. After about 3 time of trying it finally goes away. Could it be the baby is in a weird position? Also, When I do sit for about 10 minutes...

Pain meds while pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 26 weeks pregnant and my doctor has prescribe vitaril until I have the baby. Is it safe for me and more important for my baby?

Pain during pregnant sex [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 6 and a half months pregnant and I am experiancing pain when my husband and I have sex. I have no irregular discharge or bleeding or cramping. It only hurts with the pennetration. The further in he is, the more it hurts. What could it be and do I need to talk to my doctor?

Pain in womb while pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Please could some one help me I have had all the symptons on being pregnant but have not done a test yet as I am only 2 days late I have bben feeling sick and being sick I have had headaches and feeling faint I also have gone off food and it some time make me feel sick when I am cooking I am also...

View more questions Search