Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ljc123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 02:30 PM
    Working papers
    Hi there, I was wondering if someone would provide me with some insight on how to determine "which" accounts require working papers? Do ALL balance sheet accounts require a working paper or is it up to the accountant to determine which ones? i.e. make a judgement call.
    Just wondering if there is a specific rule regarding which accounts need them or is every company different?
    Thanks
    codyman144 Posts: 544, Reputation: 31

Jun 26, 2009, 06:31 AM

The working papers need to demonstrate that you have gathered sufficient audit evidence to provide an assertion that the financial statements are free of material misstatement. Given this what do you think? Is this a test or homework question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discharge papers [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a copie of my bankruptcy discharge

How to get papers [ 3 Answers ]

I just adopted 3 mini-daschound puppies (so far they look long hair.) a co-worker got one. The parents were from another co-worker. The parents were never registered. Is there any way that we can register ours? All are pure breed. Thanks for any help. They were born overnight 1/1-1/2/08.

Served papers or not? [ 6 Answers ]

If you are verbally served to appear in court as a witness, is it legal?

Adoption papers [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Arkansas. The adopting couple (of my beautiful little girl) live in Ohio. Can I sign the adoption papers here in Arkansas, or do I have to go up there?

Getting my husband working papers [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husband where just married about a month ago. He is from England and here on a J-1 student visa. We really need for both of us to be working, right now we are living with my parents and going crazy. I have downloaded the packet of forms that we need to file and have mostly filled them...

View more questions Search