Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frankydon Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 12:31 PM
    Could this be craft?
    Cupid blindness

Making and keeping friends is good business; but making and keeping true love is good fortune. Good business and good fortune sanctifies the human soul with robustness.
    When the dark, fragmented nimbus moves in ferocious unity with the dynamite of destruction, only the twin wings of a love-bird can survive the arson with a consonant wobble.

Twin wings; wobbling and wagging; showing the twin Couple Of Light Over Visible Emotions "(LOVE) and the distant soar over any barrier to blissfulness; unimaginably athletic as the prowess of nature.

The muscles of love become frenetic when the reflexes of wisdom and folly; strength and weakness; wealth and penury; the beauty and the beast; success and failure; health and sickness; daringly blend together in matchless grace until the cold arms of demise separate the mysterious togetherness.

The storms of love is found in the winks and freeze of the gorgeous eyeball; just one blink; affliction of emotion is sure to unsettle the life wire of the human pumping valves; the mighty have all fallen! If the heart were overlaid with the tarmac of truthful catharsis, the whole vessel would fly into the euphoria of levitation; rotating infinitely in the umbrage of dumbness.

The calligraphy of love transforms into a paragon of virtue, completely lost in the realm of immaculate nirvana: pure as honey from the honey comb; fresh as apples from the apple tree; merciful as colours from the rainbow with pictures more expressive than a thousand words; gleeful as water from streams of living waters; free as birds in the sky – in defiance of the boundaries of tribal and ethnic might; races; ages; classes and status; constant as dusk till dawn; patient as the needle on a tapestry; meek as a lamb, good as the snuggle of breath and kind as a timely favour; temperate as the laws of nature and faithful as a lily from the mud.

Nothing can be compared with the unmerited panther-like grace called Love. It can be sometimes mysterious how the arrow of love heals. Its sword conceals; and the swipe awakens. Its stripe beautifies; and the bullet saves. The wisdom of love lies in folly while its folly lies in wisdom.

Finding yourself in the love of God will always be detectable and wearing its hot cloak snug and cascades your entire being as if sniffing your life away. All you need to do is; open the celestial orifice of your heart; you'll find yourself basking in the euphoria of supreme blessedness.

© June 6th, 2005
    Francis O. Imumbhon
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2009, 01:57 AM

Hi, frankydon!

Why would you think this would be appropriate for Crafts, please?

To me, it would seem to be more appropriate for the Writing forum topic area.

Thanks!
    frankydon Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 12:10 PM

thanks clough,people like u are such a fun to know.
    I really need to be posting my aticles,quotes,poems and much more stuffs.Thanks for ur comment.
    Have a great day.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2009, 03:37 PM
    Hi again, frankydon!

What are some of the subjects that you write about, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craft Booth [ 20 Answers ]

I'm taking a creative leap and I've signed up for a table at our company's craft sale. Its just a small event for employees only, but I want to stand out above the rest. I will be selling beaded jewelry (lanyards, bracelets, earrrings, necklaces). As a buyer, what would grab your attention so...

Craft toy from the mid 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I remember this craft my sister and I used to do all the time when we were little but I can't remember the name of it. You had this powdery type paint, I think it was called blush. Then you traced little designs with it. I remember the commercial jingle was "I got glitter with my blush and...

Air craft airconditioning [ 7 Answers ]

Dear all, I have a question related to Air conditioning in the air craft. While boarding the aircraft it is observed sometimes that lot of fog kind of air comes from the AC ducts which disappears after some time. Mostly this happens in rainy season. Is this due to excess humidity or is there any...

Air Craft Instrument [ 3 Answers ]

Helow Dear 1.my First Question What Is The Difference Between Turn And Bank Also Skid And Slip 2.the Difference Bettwen Ground Speed ,relative Speed,dynamic Speed

View more questions Search