Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hocking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2006, 05:42 AM
    Early pregnancy
    I am in early pregnancy and bleeding and slight pain is this natural or am I having a miscarage
    Vicky_27 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Oct 13, 2006, 07:01 AM
    Hi there, you must see a doctor ASAP. Although there can be many reasons for bleeding in pregnancy, not just miscarriage, for your own health and the health of your baby the only person who can help and tell you 100% what is going on is a doctor. I am currently 24 weeks pregnant and have had 3 miscarriages, and I would be straight to my doctors for professional medical help. This is what you need to do without a doubt. Bleeding can create serious problems so you need to be checked out. Hope everything works out well for you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 13, 2006, 01:01 PM
    This could be normal, as some women bleed and cramp in the beginning. But I agree with your answer so far.

You need to get to the doctor. Only he can tell you if this is normal for you or if you are having a miscarriage.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2006, 04:46 PM
    With my first pregnancy, I had a small amount of bleeding and cramping after I had intercourse, around my second month. In my case it was nothing to worry about, it was the just sensitivity of everything do to the hormone changes and growing blood volume, but it is definitely osmething to call your doctor about. They can tell you whether they need you to come in to check on you or not. Best of luck! And congrats!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding and cramping in early pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having mild cramping on and off for the past week. Today I started bleeding with stronger cramping. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about a month. I am about 4 days shy of when my period would normally start (and I'm usually regular), and tried a early detection...

Too early? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 16 and we have been dating for about 3 months, andi know we love each other very much, but is it too early (early as in our relationship early, not our ages) to be talking about having a life together, you know like living together after high school and marriage and such?

Early Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently found out that I am pregnant but am worried as I am supposed to be going to Florida 3 weeks. At this time I will only be around 5 weeks pregnant and I am wondering whether the flight may effect my chances of having a miscarriage? Also there are a lot of rides and water slides in...

Early discharge [ 8 Answers ]

I live in st. louis, MO and am tryingtoget off probation early,but the judge keeps denying me. Should I get an attorneyorwhat should I do? Anybody know a good attorney that will notcharge me an arm and a leg?

Early Menopause? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me, I am 46yrs old, living in Spain, been having problems for 6months now with heavy periods, started in August last year, thought my insides were falling out! Big clots, this has now calmed down a lot, but periods now every 15 - 20 days, and much heavier. Have been to doctors...

View more questions Search