Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbmore27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 08:13 AM
    I need to know the title of this cartoon movie from my childhood
    I am trying to find the title of this cartoon movie, it was made after 1986 I'm sure, it wasn't a huge movie, but it had a simplar story to cinderella, and I remember a black horse and I girl with black hair, she is cleaning downstairs in one of the scenes with rain pooring down. :rolleyes:
    Her two step sisters are singing beside a piano I think the mother is playing the piano, is there anyone who can help?? :confused:
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Nov 25, 2009, 08:09 PM
    Try,.

The Magic Riddle

--------------

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Childhood cartoon movie. [ 2 Answers ]

OK so my friend and I both remember this cartoon movie from when we were younger.we are seventeen now so we are thinking about 12ish years back. It's a cartoon movie about little animals of some sort, either mice or chipmunks or some other animal like that. And a gas truck spills on the road by ...

Looking for the title of a halloween cartoon from my childhood (80s maybe 90s) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I remember a very good cartoon from when I was little, late 80s maybe 90s. Its about a freckled faced little boy. And an evil.. pumpkin maybe.. stole him from his room and pulled him into a giant evil tree. And his various friends go in after him to save him. Any ideas? Sorry I...

Unknown Cartoon movie from my childhood [ 2 Answers ]

OK so this has been bothering me so much. I remember watching it on VHS I think. It had one main monster that had a rib cage where it stored a person and it could touch people and they became zombies or something. Also took place underground or something. There were more monsters and they all...

A childhood movie/cartoon. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been thinking about a movie I watched when I was a child. I can not remember what it was called. Any help would appreciated. The movie started with a young boy I think he was playing outside. The kid goes to his house and inside there is a box. I think it is a red box. The box has a bow...

Older cartoon childhood fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

In the movie its like the boy is dreaming... he gets picked up by this ship and it takes him to a whole new kingdom. The king of the kingdom gives him a key, that will open every door in the kingdom, but hey must never open one bad door. He opens the bad door and evil pours out of it, like this...

View more questions Search