Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laughoutloud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 06:54 AM
    Couple with new baby have bad sex
    Ever since the birth of my 18 month old baby our sex life has been non-existent and when it happened it was always a one way street. My partner just wanted to have quickkie and sex is a quick affair for his release. I felt he was selfish and he was always full of excuse and to add insult to injury he would roll over and fall asleep or started talking about other things such as baby, family, laundry or shopping list and then may be look at his blackberry. I find it so insulting that he tuned out as soon as he had done it. And he is always too tired or halfheartedly try to help me to pleasure myself. I have now given up and loathe sex with him. I feel very angry and humiliated. At first I told him how I felt and he apologised and he accepted it but every time it is the same thing over and over again. I feel he has no etiquette and I wanted him to take this lorry driver mcdonald fast food kind of sex to go to hell. I would cried for a long time in the toilet afterwards whilst he snored away. I know he loves me but he is insensitive and it makes me not wanting to love him anymore because I feel so hurt. We have had these conversations before he is not going to change is he?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 07:34 AM

Sadly if the conversations are not working, then the money is on him not changing. Perhaps, don't have him do the quickie sex anymore, hold out. If he isn't going to help pleasure you, why pleasure him?

Have you tried talking to a counselor or even talking to him in private in a low soft tone. Sometimes when we talk about issues that bother us our tone can seem demeaning or aggressive.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 07:38 AM
    Well this may or may not be the case. I had friends that had a baby, he was in the delivery room and it pretty much scared him. I guess seeing the baby coming out he viewed sex in a different way now. Guess he thought it was meant for play not for babies to come out of. Either way maybe he is bored. Maybe you can try to get more spicey.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 25, 2009, 09:44 AM

Next time he wants his release, tell him me okay, but me first, and get on top, and get yours.

Don't get frustrated, just make some adjustments. Tell him you want some foreplay, and a lot of it, or whatever you need, but make sure you get yours, before he gets his.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sewer gas smell a couple times a week. Last a couple of minutes, then gone. [ 2 Answers ]

We have a sewer gas smell in one of our lower bathrooms around 1 to 2 times a week. The smell only last for a couple of minutes, then it is gone. You can smell everything in the bathroom (toilet, air vent, shower) and it is simply in the air and nowhere else. When the smell happens, it is always at...

BABY DADDY Fighting for Parental Rights and baby live part-time with his wife / kids [ 16 Answers ]

I have been in an extra-marital relationship for six months with a man who was "leaving" his wife. He told me repeatedly that they were living as roommates and he was moving out soon. Once this went on for some time, I decided I was worth more and broke up with him. I found out a few days later...

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

View more questions Search