inpencil Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 04:12 PM

A lot easier this way -

Your Song | in Pencil Music
    sweetcii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2012, 12:57 AM
    "COME BACK TO ME"
    By:Sweetcii

Hey there baby we know times are getting harder I know your going away to school and you'll be getting smarter I knew you could just like I would I know you miss your wood
    (4xs) ooh come back to me
    They've got all the fancy things and you probably wouldn't walk away but what about the words you use to say like stay
    Baby I just can't get enough of your sweet love and your touch but you had to go and walk away darling I miss you I know you've got a lot to do but the thought of you here won't go away your word stay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Someone Write a Song for Me? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I'm supposed to write a song for an art class of mine, but I have no skills whatsoever when it comes to poetry, song lyrics, etc. Can someone maybe write one for me? It's a simple topic. The song just has to be about high school and experiences I've had, but I haven't really had many. ...

I want to write a song [ 165 Answers ]

Heyy Can any one help me write a song I want to write one for my mom but I'm not very good please help me Sam Xx:confused:

Can someone write a song for me? [ 28 Answers ]

Can someone please write me a song about secrets? I love singing but whenever I take out some paper I can't think.. It's impossible for me to write a song because I don't have that much time on my hands. If someone could write me a song I would be sooo happy. I'm hoping someone will be nice enough...

I Need Someone to Write Me a Song [ 22 Answers ]

Do you know sweet child o'mine by guns and roses? I need a song kind of like that... I mean the same genre and I really need it!! I am a guy so don't make it too girly or anything like that... :) Thanx;)

View more questions Search