Ask
    jksilva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 01:18 AM
    Bridal shower
    How do I plan for a Bridal shower?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 25, 2009, 02:13 AM

Depending on how many ladies you want to invite, it would usually be a hall or someone's home. You could pick a theme when you send out invites saying that the shower gifts could be for the bride's personal use, etc. Have a cake, a nice spread of eats, a special place for the bride-to-be to sit while chatting and opening her gifts.

Weather permitting you could have it in the garden, should you happen to have a very nice garden.

You may find some ideas at this website Bridal Shower games, themes, favors

Ms tickle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On site bridal shower [ 25 Answers ]

My friend this8384 was married by a Justice of the Peace. She has always wanted a church wedding with all the trimmings and is going to repeat her vows in June. I'm going to have an on-line bridal shower for her and I need some volunteers and some suggestions! It's a fantasy shower so we are...

Bridal shower gift [ 4 Answers ]

I am hosting a bridal shower for the bride to be who is marrying the son of a good friend of mine. Am I supposed to also buy her a shower gift??

Bridal shower thank you etiquette [ 4 Answers ]

Should the mother of the bride write thank you notes to the hostess of her daughter's bridal showers? >Moved from Forum Help<

Bridal Shower [ 2 Answers ]

Would it be weird to have a bridal shower at the same place where the wedding reception is held. It would be in a different room.

Bridal shower [ 3 Answers ]

What is the custom for a bridal shower. I know the mother of the bride is supposed to throw it. But my mother and sisters live in Florida, but my fiance's family and my friends live in New Jersey. Do I have two separate parties? Or should I have a party before the wedding when everyone is...

View more questions Search