Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alejandro2009 Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Jun 25, 2009, 12:29 AM
    Boxing, choosing next opponent
    I am 16 years old. I take up boxing. I have been taking up boxing for almost 3 years now. From wins-loses-draws my boxing record is 28-3-1 with 22 being KO wins. I have a decision to make soon on my next opponent who will be on Saturday July 11. One choice I have is one that has a record of 35(W)-8(L)-0(D) while the other one has a record of 14(W)-0(L)-0(D). I do not know which one I should make my next opponent. I never faced anyone with 35 wins which is a lot. Also the one with 14 wins and no loses has 13 KO wins. I have won 17 consecutive fights. Idk who should be my next opponent? Could someone give me an idea on who I should chose!! Thanks
    andy1218 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2009, 11:40 PM
    The guy that is 14-0, u can give him his first loss and people will notice you for that. And the guy that is 35-8 has a lot experience and I think he would be a tougher opponent but you won't be known better by fighting him cause he has a lot of losses. I would fight the undefeated guy cause he has a few fights and he doesn't have a lot of experience but you will be known more cause people would know you as the guy that beat the undefeated guy.

Good Luck on your next fight

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What was the best K.O in pro boxing? [ 5 Answers ]

I am forever discussing with mates and people alike, what was the all time best knock-out in boxing. Please tell me what you think. A couple of favourites of mine are: *Zab Judahs little breakdance on the way down after a couple from Kostya Tszu. *Then there's David Tua's flurry that put John...

Can lawyer represent himself and a client against same opponent for same issue? [ 3 Answers ]

Or would it be a conflict of interest? The lawyer could negotiate a better deal for himself in exchange for a lousier deal for the client, couldn't he? Is this conflict of interest or another terminology?

Boxing mad [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my xbox broke even thought it was fine when we watched a movie on it a few hours before I didn't keep the box as it was hanging around for 2 months and as the xbox seemed fine I got rid of it as I said the xbox ia only acouple of months old can I return it to argos where I got it without the box...

Sports -Boxing [ 3 Answers ]

How many pounds, of weight, will a boxer in the middleweight division, normally gain, by fight time, after the official weigh-in?

View more questions Search