Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chilli p Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2009, 06:41 PM
    I am 11 years old
    I am ll years old I am 182 poundsand I am 5'7 Im trying to lose weight. I know that its unhealthy to weigh this much for my age. What are sum tips you can give me to help me get down to 160 pounds?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2009, 07:34 PM

For someone your age I would suggest that you eat what you want just do not eat as much of it. If you eat smaller amounts you will find over time that you will be satisfied with the smaller amounts.

The next most important thing is to get some exercise, and it does not have to be on machines, it could be just walking. If you go to the mall do a lot of walking. If you live by a park go and walk around the park. If you go places that has an elevator use the stairs instead. Exercise is the best thing for losing fat, you may not lose any pounds but the fat will go away and you will replace it with muscles. If you do not want the muscles then just do the walking and not any kind of heavy weight lifting.

It Takes willpower, so what do you want it is up to you.
    davidt33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 06:33 PM

Hello am david am 13 I use to be 180 now I got a a trainer and lose 100 pounds I fill great but now people still talk me so u should loss 80 pound instend of 30

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been fri [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been friends since I was 17 and about 3 years ago that grew into something more. He is everything to me my best friend my lover and my partner. There is no one I would like to spend my time with except for him. He is 56...

The Wonder Years [ 3 Answers ]

I was trying to get to the bottom of why it is hard to find The Wonder years on DVD (mainly netflix). I was lead to wikipedia and found my answer. I started reading the plot/synopisis of the last episode and it was not like how I remembered!! I could have SWORN, and I remember it so VIVIDLY...

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

2 years and over [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks for the advice

View more questions Search