Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mochasweetpeach Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2009, 05:57 PM
    How do I tell my Ex sister in law she has to move out?
    My Ex sister-in-law moved in with me, my husband, and my 2 kids because she needed to move out of her parents 5 bedroom house because they treated her like a child. She is 33 years old working part time and has 4 kids of her own and no car. Only one of them(her son who is 15) is with her. She has caused a lot of tenson between my family and I. I have to carry her back and forth to work and pick her up in maybe 3 or 4 hours later and I am really getting tired. She knows that I have am the type of person that cares about others feelings so she plays on that. I really don't know how to tell her that she has until September 30th to move out. How can I tell her ? PLEASE HELP!! :confused::confused::(
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 24, 2009, 06:04 PM

Yoy just say, "After September 30 you can no longer stay here. You need to be either looking for a place or go back home."
    Say it plain and simple so there is no misunderstanding.

I'd say they treated her like a child because she behaves like one.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2009, 06:14 PM

Actually you need to just write/type out an eviction letter that by June 30 you have to be out. If she is not out you take her to court and have her formally evicted.
    mochasweetpeach Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 02:59 PM

Thanks everyone for your comments they all helped and she is now out!! LOL YEAH!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sister in prison expecting twins I'm the only sister how do I get them [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I'm in Indiana. My sister is in prison expecting twins. I am her sister both our parents haved passed. The father denys being with her. So how would I legally go about getting custody of the babies when they are born? So you think just a notorized letter might work? My sister is 28...

Sister in law who won't move out [ 3 Answers ]

Myself and my partner and his sister are living in a house together and every time we leave the house she goes through our stuff and breaks things and steals things she has her stuff in our room as well as the rest of the house! Has anyone got any ideas on how to get her to move out!

Crazy, harassing flatmate has asked for my sister to move out right away! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Im an asking on behal of my little sister... She recently (3 months ago) moved into a rented property with her friends aunt and children. My sister is a very independent person and has been having problems with her flatmate. They all paid a bond for the rental and the aunt put her...

55 yr old sister will not or can't move out from home. [ 1 Answers ]

I have 55 yr old sister that won't move out from my mom's house. Now both her kids and her grand kid are living at the home. And that's with another sister that handicap. She has been there for 15 years, before that she lived with my grandmother. My mom is 80 yrs old with her own problems at this...

I want to move in with my older sister! [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Megg. I am 16 and I am staying with my oldest sister. My mom and her girlfriend just broke up so we had to move. She can not afford a house on her own plus 3 kids. So her and my two younger brothers are staying with her friends. I am staying with my oldest sister about 3 towns over....

View more questions Search