Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinstar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2009, 05:23 PM
    Theft Charges
    I was charged with theft under 5000 a day ago I stole merchandise from two different store worth $76 and 40 I am 30 years I admitted to stealing and I now have to appear in court what will happen what should I do will this affect my application for canadian citizenship and travel to the U.S.
    tharold Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2009, 05:28 PM

I have a friend who was charged with theft by deception and money deposit fraud; he was arrested because he cashed a payroll check which the company lost and reissued him another; the one he cashed the company stop payment on it... he thought he was due a final check... the money deposit fraud, the company tried to say 3 deposits were missing, but the residents money orders/checks were deposited in company's account... how can he beat this case without company having no evidence... they didn't even lose money because the check didn't clear the account and he has paid the check cashing store off the check.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What charges do people get for 5th degree theft [ 1 Answers ]

I know someone that got 5th degree theft and nothing has happened and she has courth on the 4 of June. What cnvictions will she get?

Grand theft and burglary charges [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Recently my boyfriend was convicted of a felony in the third degree for receiving stolen property in York county, PA and after spending six months in jail (it takes forever to get a hearing) he got probation. He has been out of jail for two months now and he was just arrested for a crime...

Theft charges [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering if there are theft charges for under 1000.00 or even 500.00? If someone was charged for theft and the items value was 280.00 why would they be charged with theft under 5000.00?

Theft but no charges? [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know of instances where you were caught shoplifting in a grocery chainstore by their in house loss prevention officer and the police are called, but the police did not end up laying down charges for theft? Did the loss prevention officer have influence over the possibility of having...

View more questions Search