Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelsy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2009, 04:10 PM
    Spotting while pregnant?
    I am so confused I haven't had a period in over a month and a half, and now for some reason I am spotting this weird dark redish brownish color. I don't feel any pain or discomfort, I have called my doctor and he has made me feel better but when I checked the internet, they said something about Miscarriages and I am so scared. I go to my first ultrasound tommrrow, but I wish tommrrow was today that way I could clear all my doubts and discomforts and make .relax. I have been spotting now for 3 days off and on and I am getting worried I asked if I should go to the emergency and my doctor said no has anybody else experinced this?? If so id love to hear from you
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Jun 24, 2009, 04:38 PM

I spotted for the first 4 months of my pregnancy. They put me on bed rest. He will be 21 this oct. Hope everything works out for you!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2009, 06:24 PM

In most cases if it is minimal and you aren't having severe cramping it can be a normal part of some pregnancies. Some women have spotting or even some bleeding in early pregnancy and all is well, but certainly any should be checked out. Hope your ultrasound gives you some peace of mind!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does spotting mean I am pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on Friday night, June 5th. My period always starts on the 19th of every month. I am pretty sure I was ovulating when I had sex, I have now been spotting for four days, and I was just wondering if I was pregnant or the spotting was caused by something else.

Pregnant and spotting [ 2 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back positve. I am 32 days late and now I am starting to spot. Should I be worried?

Spotting and getting pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi doc, I am a 25 yea old and been trying to get pregnant for the past six months was on clomid for the last three months but nothing happened. I had been diagnosed with pcos and when I squeeze my nipples milk comes out. Am currently taking the following viamins Prenatal folic acid Zinc and...

Spotting one day and not the next am I pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My name is Amy and me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for 6 years.We have been having sex a lot.. I had my last period around Oct.12.. but I have been eatting like crazy which is so not like me I'm not a big person , and I didn't feel good the other morning almost got sick but...

Spotting while pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

is it normal to be spotting at 25weeks while pregnant? :confused: I'm not sure its supposed to be happening but it just started today. Its kind of strange that this randomly started because I can still feel my baby kick inside of me so I'm guessing he's doing okay in there. I don't have sharp...

View more questions Search