Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2009, 02:25 PM
    Cost of liability insurance
    I have a handyman business and want to know the range of the cost of liability insurance in California and where would be the best place to get more information?kbg
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2009, 04:48 PM

Call any local insurance agent.

Depending on the company, some won't insure handyman or what's considered "jack of all trades" types of businesses.

Call around to different companies in your area. The cost will depend on the amount of coverage you need as well as if you've ever had any prior insurance claims.

Who do you have your home and auto insured with?- that's a good place to start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liability Insurance [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to buy only liability insurance rather than the total homeowner's policy? I live near the water and the cost of insurance is prohibitive and the deductibles are ridiculously high. I do not however want to be without liability insurance.

Pittbull liability insurance [ 5 Answers ]

I live in Ohio and I was wondering about reasonble liability insurance for my pittbull

Liability insurance [ 2 Answers ]

I have been making herbal soaps and selling to my immediate friends and family, but now strangers want to buy and I need to find out what kind of insurance I should carry and where to get it.

Insurance Liability [ 12 Answers ]

Car A is exiting a parking lot. Car A pauses just short of the aisle leading to the curbcut to wait for a delivery van to get clear. Car B comes down the next aisle turns into the aisle behind Car A. Car B then passes Car A on the left and makes a right in front of Car A hitting Car A on the point...

Bond and liability insurance [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just started a small business in cleaning. Do I need general liability insurance or business insurance and bond in the same time?thanks

View more questions Search