Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scaredypants Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2009, 01:39 PM
    Bike Saddle Care
    What sort of oil should I use on my bike saddle?

It's a black leather ideale
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2009, 01:45 PM

Mink oil is really good. Some claim saddle soap is too acidic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Piercing saddle [ 1 Answers ]

After installing a saddle valve in the copper line and piercing the pipe by screwilng the needle in, in order for the water should the needle be screwed in or backed out? Thanks for the A.

Saddle valve [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to install a saddle valve for an icemaker/refrigerator. It says the line should be 1/2 inch that the saddle valve goes on. Can it be 3/8 inch instead?

Saddle Dance [ 1 Answers ]

There is this thing called the saddle dance every November and this year I got invited to it. The Saddle Club is a country club and the dance is supposed to be fun. This was the first year that I've ever been invited and I'm kind of freaking out. There are supposedly a lot of making out and...

English saddle [ 1 Answers ]

A month ago I perchased a used, leather, close contact, english saddle with leather stirrup leathers. I was wondering how much do you need to wash and or condition the saddle and stirrup leathers. I've heard some people say once a month and others say after every ride. Also, I've heard some people...

Vertical Tap Saddle [ 5 Answers ]

Howdy! I'm doing a complete bathroom remodel. I've moved the toilet from one end of the bathroom to the other (about 7 feet away). I have an old cast iron stack/drain that was in the wall behind the toilet (old toilet location). I'd rather not move the stack if I don't have too.. My plan is...

View more questions Search