Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sidvicious4u Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2009, 04:42 AM
    virut liser.exe mdm.exe
    *jim carry inhale before long speech*

Long story short I manually fought system security on my birthday June 14 2009 using task manager and searches for recently modded files including hidden stuff and I even went in and messed with the registry I also had to download unlocker and port user scanner and the registry entry for fixing exe associations,after many days and losing safe mode capability I'm losing hope, and now I have a fake user whose permissions I just deleted today and my main problem is fixing the registry and fixing auto updates which my access is denied to, ie8 cannot display several pages unless I reload and will never display windows/microsoft update, I am still logged in to homepcuser00000003 but I copied my desktop which was just on the real user in c documents and settings blah blah...

I had no choice in how I did things but I used malwarebytes and a registry repair tool to fix some stuff here is a log on the day I gave up and used malwarebytes, uh OK it says it exceed the limit, I also tried copy paste and it just exceeds the word limit
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2009, 05:50 AM

Whoa! Slow down.

Is there a question there? (and please use periods)
    sidvicious4u Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2009, 07:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Perito View Post
    Whoa! Slow down.

Is there a question there? (and please use periods)
    Uhhhhhh... yeah, HELP?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2009, 07:53 AM
    I manually fought system security using task manager and searches for recently modded files including hidden stuff and I even went in and messed with the registry (so what do this mean?)

I also had to download unlocker and port user scanner and the registry entry for fixing exe associations, (ok, and... )

I have a fake user whose permissions I just deleted today (ok, and... )

My main problem is fixing the registry and fixing auto updates which my access is denied to, (what are the symptoms?)

Ie8 cannot display several pages unless I reload and will never display windows/microsoft update, (more information, please)

I am still logged in to homepcuser00000003 but I copied my desktop which was just on the real user in (ok. And... )

I used malwarebytes and a registry repair tool to fix some stuff (what stuff?)

Here is a log (where? Of what?) on the day I gave up and used malwarebytes,

OK it says (what said that? Malware Bytes?) it exceed the limit, I also tried copy paste (how?) and it just exceeds the word limit
    I think you cooked your system. I wouldn't mess with it any more. If you can't do a system restore, I would do a clean install of Windows.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search