Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bilalrapidoster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2009, 04:03 AM
    Something sea tragedy not pure title but almost a tragedy in a sea
    I saw a movie and I didn't get its title, can you help me with that?
    Some friends on vacations plan to sail in a sea and one of them hires a smart ship from another friend. And in the mid of the sea they started jumping in the sea in fun and forget to pull the ladder down and then after they realize that they have forget indeed the ladder and there is no way to get on the ship while a new born baby of one girl is up there. All of them started fearing and some of them fights and accidentally kills another and in the end only two of them were left... so can you help me with that?? :)
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jun 24, 2009, 04:26 AM
    It's Open Water 2: Adrift - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Jun 26, 2009, 02:11 PM

Adrift
    bilalrapidoster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 01:49 AM
    Thanks buddy I appriciate it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personal tragedy leads to divorce? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my husband for almost four years and only married for 9 months. After about 1 1/2 years of being together, he became my roommate. He no longer went for walks with me, movies or seeing friends. I had my life and he had his life and we were supposed ot have our life. However, our...

It's been 6 years since the 9/11 tragedy, what do you remember? Where were you? [ 49 Answers ]

As I was driving to work today, I heard the radio announcer tell everyone to turn their car lights on in remembrance of the attack on our country on 9/11. I immediately did and then during the moment of silence I got goosebumps thinking of all of those that died that day, and everyone who lost...

Minneapolis tragedy [ 27 Answers ]

Let's all hope and pray for those involved in the highway collapse in Minnesota.

Another global warming tragedy [ 11 Answers ]

Warming causing gray whales to lose weight, say scientists I tried but could not find a photo of one of these skinny whales. But I have an idea, instead of a "fat tax" why not promote global warming as a way to combat obesity?

Aristotle and tragedy essay [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all of u ,am new here and I wish to find some help from u :) I have a research on aristotle and tragedy , so can you help me? Thanks

View more questions Search