Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2009, 05:01 PM

Lol fine but you did say support with constuctive criticism>

OK yeah your singing sucked in parts, especially the higher notes you tried to hit.

Guitar playing wasn't that bad I think I heard a few slip ups but very few.

Chorous needs more passion and louder, was there a chorus bit because it was mostly all the same pitch? if not then add one in and make it like I said before louder and more passion also with the intoduction of a different instrument as well with the guitar, yeah I know its just you on your own, but you could pre record something and then play it alongside when you get to the chorus.

This song kind of reminded me of 'iris' by the 'goo goo dols' maybe listen to that and see if there's anything in it that they do that you like

Hope that wasn't too honest :)
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2009, 05:05 PM

No honesty is good. Lol

Maybe its time I give up the music career lol sigh...

XD ill try to improve it. Thanks for the criticism. Lol was there anything good?
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2009, 05:08 PM

Yea like I said the guitar playing wasn't half bad, and the lyrics were good as well :)
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2009, 05:10 PM

any singing suggestions albear? =P I would really like to sing good lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I wrote a song, any ideas on how to improve it I'm stuck [ 30 Answers ]

Hey guys long time no post from me.. been busy.. well okay I seriously don't know how my song writing goes. Tonight Im sitting here listening to Sarah Kelly and like poof out pops a song writing idea into my head, seriously its way random.. but here we go, I need lots and lots of tips and...

I need some ideas [ 4 Answers ]

I've hit a wall. I need to draw some funny short comics, but I can't think of anything. Can anyone think of anything funny/silly/cute that I could use in my comics? Thanks.

I'm Trying out for a musical. I need good song ideas? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Stephanie. I'm trying out for the musical Brigadoon in a week and a half. I'm 14 and I can sing alto or soprano, I need a song that has a good start because I will sing for them for one min. Thanks so much and reply when you can!

Need your ideas [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just wondering what your ideas are of what a normal, healthy relationship is? What are the "rules" when arguing or just dealing with each other? What is absolutely off-limits? Thank you so much for any input you might offer.:)

Song ideas [ 2 Answers ]

I am a rapper from Harlem and I have not been in the studio for a while and I really do want to get back in the studio but I have no Ideas for good song so can some one help me? :)

View more questions Search