Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amourette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 02:00 PM
    This is stressing me out so much!
    I'm 17 and about a month ago (May 24th I'm thinking?) I had sex, it was dark, we did use a condom, but I can't help but be paranoid?
    My period came as usual on the 10th but I've been feeling like I'm bloated for quite some time, although Im still not sure if that's me being paranoid!
    I took two pregnancy tests, and they both came out negative.

Sorry that this post sounds pretty pointless I'm just stressing over this so much!
    Kagan88 Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

Jun 23, 2009, 02:40 PM

I think everyone stresses over stuff like this... my being a female I do as well. I know when I first had sex I was super paranoid and just finally went to my doctor to make sure... If you continue to worry about it and are still really paranoid just go to your doctor... Hope this helps in anyway.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2009, 02:40 PM

Maybe this a wake up call for yourself not to have sex. Condoms aren't 100% bulletproof.

Also, since your fearing you might be pregnant your taking any little sign that you are. Take any other hpt and relax. Also, you can always go to your doctor if you still think you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not getting pregnant after the depo and stressing [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 21yrs. I got married in July of last year;) and stopped taking the depo in June and my husband and I have been trying since. I was on the depo for about 2years and didn't have my period(I loved that part!) It took 6months for me to get my period and now its been 5months of semi-regular...

Stressing out [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anyway to make yourself stop stressing out? My mind will not stop thinking about the same things I have already thought of. And I know I can control what others do, so why do I keep trying to fix it in my mind. Sound really stupid right? Like at night I'm trying to sleep and my mind starts...

Somewhat stressing. [ 20 Answers ]

Would a convicted felon prevent a surgical technologist graduate from taking the exam to become certified? My conviction is accessory to felony theft and this happened in 1998. I would also like to know if there is anyone out there that may know of some facilities that would work with convicted...

Should I be stressing? [ 8 Answers ]

:lol: I had sex last week... are long story short I pulld out rite be4 I nutted and we triping!! The nut came out rite away when I pulled out... should I be tripping?? Help Oh and her period sapposed to start yesterday

View more questions Search