Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2009, 01:54 PM
    How do I add a password/login using Kompozer
    Hello,

I have been given the task of updating my daughter's dance booster club's website and have done so temporarily with MSPublisher.

Publisher is easy to use, but can't be read with Mozilla and it doesn't offer the options our club president has asked for in particular, a members only login.

I found a CSS template that is practically perfect for my needs. It even has a log in space already in the template.

I have been all over the internet trying to find a tutorial on this and am coming up short. Does anyone know how to do this or can you point me in the right direction?

Many thanks.
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

Jul 10, 2009, 10:57 AM

How secure does the level of security need to be? It is possible that your hosting company has a password protect option that offers you some security but if you need a higher level, it will take some customization.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Login Password Protected [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is letting me use her computer however at the login she has it password protected and she can't remember the password. Other than reformatting the hard drive, how can I bypass the password. Thanks for any help.

Login Password [ 1 Answers ]

I created a medical database Application, the problem is that I have not been able make the Login form read from the Login database, I have not been able to make the Administrator Form create a new user, and remove any user, I have tried using SQL but it did not respond well.

Incorrect email/password combination Facebook [but I can login on another pc] [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Not been on for awhile but I'm back I use Facebook and all of asudden last week its decided not to let me in using my email address and password. Id tried resetting my password-but got no email to reset it. I emailed Facebook and explained the problem and got reply saying they would get...

Login password [ 1 Answers ]

Fogot login password for my ibook os9.2

View more questions Search