Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crazypieces Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 11:05 AM
    5 week kitten coughs, convulses, no vomit
    My adventurous little kitten will have an attack of coughing. She is a 5-week old calico. Her stomach moves and convulses, but nothing seems to come out of her mouth, although she sniffs around where it might have come out. Today, she did this two times, one right after the other, and then went on about her playing.

She has done this on on other occasion. The other 3 kitties have not done this and they are just as adventurous.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2009, 11:07 AM

Is there a reason she hasn't been to the vet yet? That would be my suggestion.
    Crazypieces Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 02:01 PM
    She recuperates completely and quickly. I would guess there is a week between the two attacks. The kitties are in a "pen" and there really isn't anything for her to get into.

Transportation to a vet is a problem.

Not very good answers, but true ones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 week old kitten [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have recently received a 5 week old kitten and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how much milk I should be giving her. She is eating solid food but she prefers the milk. She is really small because her mother stopped feeding her so she has lost quite allot of weight. I would really...

3 week old kitten [ 1 Answers ]

My three week old kitten's eye closed and won't reopen... It was open a few days ago. There is no discharge. Anyone have any ideas?? Thanks:confused:

8 week old kitten [ 4 Answers ]

I adopted a 8 week old tabby yesterday. She has not eaten nor drank anything nor has she used the litterbox. Is this normal? Is so how often does a 8 week old kitten use the litterbox? Will she begin eating on her own? Thanks in advance for your help!

3 week only kitten [ 2 Answers ]

My three week old kitten is not using his back legs at all, they are spayed out to his sides and he is draging them when he moves - is this normal?

How could my 2 week old kitten die? [ 1 Answers ]

Perfectly healthy cat( peanut), growing normally, and I woke up at 430am eastern time on 2.18.07 to find him dead. He has a sister name lucky that is healthy also but didn't have "spasm" type thing that peanut would have from time to time . These spasm's would consist of him crying and rolling...

View more questions Search