Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musicmum13 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 07:24 AM
    My songs
    I have songs already finished and on net want to know how to get them played on radio
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2009, 04:19 PM

Hi, musicmum13!

Where are your songs located on the net, please?

Thanks!
    musicmum13 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 05:36 PM

At Joanna marie on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2009, 06:35 PM

Hi again, Hi, musicmum13!

Thanks for posting the link! I will listen to what's on there when I'm on my own computer. I'm house and dog sitting for some friends right now. Am not on my own computer. The one that I'm using at there home can't play what's on the link. And, since it's not my own computer, I don't dare to download anything.

Thanks!
    Sheeder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 06:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi again, Hi, musicmum13!

Thanks for posting the link! I will listen to what's on there when I'm on my own computer. I'm house and dog sitting for some friends right now. Am not on my own computer. The one that I"m using at there home can't play what's on the link. And, since it's not my own computer, I don't dare to download anything.

Thanks!
    I know this is kind of direct. But Clough I need your help. I saw that you helped another perosn write a song. And I need your help to do the same. Its for my girlfriend. And she isn't to happy right now. And I once sang a song to her, and it cheered her up. But I was hoping if I wrote my own song, it could be much better. So I tried. Nothing really came out. So I need your help. And if your any good at piano, I would like to play it on that. But if you don't know, its fine. Thanks for your help. If you give me it. Lol. And I'm not sure how often I will check this site, So send me an email at [email protected]. Thanks. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Songs [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song I believe is from the 80's. The artist sounds like tom jones but its not. The beat or instrumental is kind of like disco or funk and that's all I know. I really want to find out what song this is

I want to copy the name of the songs not the songs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, As the title suggests I would like to know if there is a way to simply copy-paste the name of the songs. The reason I want to do this is I want to re-download them again in another computer

View more questions Search