Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gaily Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 07:01 AM
    How can I get a good topic about my accounting thesis writing?
    Hello.. :) I am currently in my 4th year college major in accounting.. I just want to ask for a good topic in my first thesis writing about Accounting. This is a requirement in our department yet I am finding it hard to get a good topic and I still don't know how to start since this is our first time to do thesis writing. I hope you could help me with this matter. Thanks a lot.. :)
    quazy234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 06:52 PM

Sabas company has 40,000 shares of 1% preferred stock of $100 par and 100,000 shares of $50 par common stock. The following amounts were distributed as dividends:
    Year1: $50,000
    Year2: 90,000
    Year 3: 130,000
    Determine the dividends per share for preferred and common stock for each year.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2009, 09:51 PM

quazy234, please post your question on your own thread. This is absolutely nothing to do with the thread you decided to tag this onto.

Also you need to take a peak at our rules for posting homework. You need to take a crack at doing the problem yourself first, then come back with what you've accomplished to get it check, get further guidance, etc. Or at least ask some specific question about what exactly you're stuck on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding topic for thesis in accounting [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir/madam am a post graduate student in one of uk's university. Am know in my second term & in the mean time am preparing for my thesis so could u provide me specific topics in accounting specially in the development of accounting/audit profession in different context or any other which u have...

Thesis statement for my topic [ 1 Answers ]

I am writing a thesis statement based on hurricanes. But for me to gather the proper words I am having a lot of problems. Can some one help me with my thesis statement. It is based on cause and effects and my main topic is going to be hurricanes. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Sample proposal for my thesis topic [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a final year student offering accounting and information systems.my thesis topic is THE EFFECT OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ON A COMPANY'S STOCK VALUATION.I want a guide to write my proposal if possible please give me a new thesis topic. Thank you.

Is this a suffice thesis with supporting topic sentences [ 8 Answers ]

In the story, The Parable of the Good Samaritan, the expert in Law tested Jesus on justifying loving God with all your soul, heart and thou neighbor and you will inherit eternal life. Jesus implied, he could than have eternal life. The expert in law stands up to try to tempt Jesus to discredit him...

How do you choose a research topic and write a thesis? [ 4 Answers ]

How do you choose a research topic and write a thesis?

View more questions Search