Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SkoTT Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jun 23, 2009, 02:19 AM
    Personal relationship problem I need advice on.
    I have a relationship problem I am currently going through. I have this girlfriend that I worry about very much. Although ignorance is bliss I would like a second opinion on how I'm feeling.

I recently got mad at my girlfriend of 1 yr and 2 months because I had a strong feeling I gotten every since I was little. I checked her phone and I saw her talking to a guy she talks to on myspace. The texting was regular but then she asked randomly(although I think its not random) where does he like to bite at? This shocked me and made me not trust her much we got into a big argument and I want to know how do I trust after.. I'm not sure if she ready for a relationship or she just curious still :-\.. I can't stop looking for things to find even though it hurts me so much now I slowly been checking her myspace.. facebook.. aim emails and on Facebook I saw her talking to this guy and this message came up from her friend that graduated from her school,. this message was before we argued(read bottom to top)

HER;; Lolll never to early either x)
    HIM ;; Your right never too late but always too early lol
    HER ;; Lol its never too late to play a game & yeah something like that
    HIM ;; The fact that its too late to play this game. An your confused about your relationship
    HER ;; Lol so what exactly do u read when it comes to me?
    HIM ;; Really cas I mastered reading people :p

I don't know what that means and its killing me... Even though I look through her stuff I want to know how do I confront her and what should I do.?
    gabriela_dc Posts: 17, Reputation: 6

Jun 23, 2009, 02:47 AM

Oh gosh.honestly you sound like a very nice guy.give her some time off so she can realize what she might lose

Jun 23, 2009, 02:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriela_dc View Post
    oh gosh.honestly you sound like a very nice guy.give her some time off so she can realize what she might lose
    Well I haven't broken up with her... she been telling me everythings getting better in our relationship and I feel it too but in the back of my head she still hurts me and it bothersz I don't want to ruin it but I want to confront her somehow
    doodie Posts: 19, Reputation: 7

Jun 23, 2009, 04:03 AM

In my opinion you should not let anybody treat you with such disrespect. If she is talking with some other guy and some types of flirting going on, let her be and find a women that would appreciate what she has without having the need to flirt with other people.
    One word of advice that you should take is stop being snoopy and going on her Facebook page and checking her personal things. If you really can't trust her, spare yourself the heartaches and leave the relationship.=) good luck

Jun 23, 2009, 04:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by doodie View Post
    In my opinion you should not let anybody treat you with such disrespect. If she is talking with some other guy and some types of flirting going on, let her be and find a women that would appreciate what she has without having the need to flirt with other people.
    One word of advice that you should take is stop being snoopy and going on her facebook page and checking her personal things. If you really can't trust her, spare yourself the heartaches and leave the relationship.=) good luck
    I know I should but don't it feel hard to see someone yuh love with someone else and she's a virgin its not like she's a evil personnn ughhh
    doodie Posts: 19, Reputation: 7

Jun 23, 2009, 04:34 AM

It is not about being a virgin or not its alla about respect and it doesn't seem to me that she has it. I understand it is hard for you to think that way but maybe you should be a little bit more open minded. Go enjoy yourself after all it is summer and with all the worrying that your doing your going to miss the beautiful weather. Go to the beach, relax and enjoy the view and think about what ou have to do. Either you leave or you stop snooping and trust her.
    Think about it as if you don't trust her she is not for you because there are females that would not worry you about anything and you will not give them a second thought about anything.
    sweet1028 Posts: 146, Reputation: 43

Jun 23, 2009, 04:39 AM

The conversation she's having with this guy sounds like she's pretty comfortable around him and maybe a little too comfortable. I mean she sounds like she has been talking to him for awhile.

I agree with everyone else, leave the relationship for awhile so she can see what's she will be missing out on, and if not then leave the relationship altogether. There's no need being with someone that you can't trust and have to look through her things to see if she is being faithful. Good luck!

Jun 23, 2009, 04:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by doodie View Post
    it is not about being a virgin or not its alla bout respect and it doesnt seem to me that she has it. I understnad it is hard for you to think that way but maybe you should be alittle bit more open minded. Go enjoy yourself after all it is summer and with all the worrying that your doing your going to miss the beautiful weather. Go to the beach, relax and enjoy the view and think about what ou have to do. Either you leave or you stop snooping and trust her.
    Think about it as if you dont trust her she is not for you because their are females that would not worry you about anything and you will not give them a second thought about anything.
    Thanks because to be honest I never use to be like this and I forgot how to not care and move on the next chick I loved ittt and then she came along different from any other girl I met all nice and brought up nice with nothing negative. Now I feel like she just like most of the girls in the ranks of average when I deserve greatt =)
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 23, 2009, 08:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SkoTT View Post
    Thanks because to be honest I never use to be like this and I forgot how to not care and move on the the next chick I loved ittt and then she came along different from any other girl I met all nice and brought up nice with nothing negative. Now I feel like she just like most of the girls in the ranks of average when I deserve greatt =)
    Watch out for the cockiness.

If you lost trust in her, then she's just going to have to gain back the trust. If she can't, then there's no more relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship advice/guidance [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone! Well, I’m in a weird situation, and need a bit of guidance. I’ve been dating this girl for the last few years… everything was good, then recently this year we started getting into arguments, things got a bit different, we found ourselves on and off in the relationship. What was...

Advice to tide over funds problem [ 1 Answers ]

My business is in mess by drawing more funds to pay banks

Problem With Home Inspection... Advice, Please! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello group! I recently had a home inspection done on a home we are purchasing and certain issues came up that were unexpected during the inspection. These are not issues that warrant us not wanting to buy the home, but we would like to be compensated for the expenses of repairs and upgrades that...

Erection Problem - lady needs male advice please [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend (been together a year) cannot get a proper erection, its always quite soft, and although we still "do it" its very unsatisfying for me. I have never commented, for fear of hurting his feelings as he himself is upset about it, i can tell, but he's never said anything either.I would like...

Need relationship advice [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend broke up about a month ago. We were very much in love with each other. She went to College and we were still togeather. That's how much we meant to each other. She goes to college three hours away from me and I usually would go see her every other weekend and she would come see...

View more questions Search