Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beanster Posts: 69, Reputation: 2

Jul 3, 2009, 09:01 PM
    Isn't that the way to drive a guy away?What guy doesn't get the heebeeyeebees when you say:we got to talk...
    Add to that that it is my impression that most guys don't even know what they feel or how to talk about it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 3, 2009, 09:09 PM

So what are you wasting your time for with a guy who can't be honest, or answer some simple questions?
    beanster Posts: 69, Reputation: 2

Jul 3, 2009, 10:48 PM

Simple!If I wait for the"perfect"guy I will be old and grizzled.
    I also have to admit that I hate pseudo-psychological relationship talk.It often makes a mountain out of a mole hill.
    I think I will just stay back and let him initiate any interaction.Let's see where it goes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

I don't understand guys. What with them? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm smart. I have pretty eyes. I'm tall. I'm not bad looking. Yet I'm 13 and haven't had my first kiss yet and I'm about ready to give up. The guys I do go out with are total losers. I know I deserve better, but I'm like a jerk/loser/can't find the one magnet. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I...

Guys Are Hard To Understand [ 7 Answers ]

I was dating some guy for about 2 years I love him a lot but sometimes I feel like if my feelings are going away for him and its hard to explain because when I hear something about him with someone else I want to cry is it love or what ?

View more questions Search