Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    900295 Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 04:23 PM
    What is the best eyeliner for the waterline?
    What's the best eyeliner for the water line?
    A pencil eyeliner preferably in black, something that will stay on throughout the day without me having to re-do it every 5 seconds.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 04:38 PM

The water line? I'm not familiar with that term.
    But in general, the best pencil I've found was one from sephora. Just the plain basic black pencil eyeliner from their brand. But the best non-pencil eyeliner I've found is mac's fluidliner.
    900295 Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 04:43 PM

It's basically the area under your eyes and above your lashes.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 04:53 PM

Oooh. I stopped wearing it there because I kept hearing it was bad for your eye to wear it there (I still don't know if it's true or not). So, since its been a long time, I'm not positive, but I think revlon's waterproof twist up pencil is what I used to use. I remember it working pretty well
    deniseb1605 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 11:46 PM
    It is not bad for your eye to wear eyeliner in the waterline. I asked my ex beauty school teacher. Well, I would recommend you buy an eyeliner from MAC, they work really well and stay on for a long time. They are a little more expensive but its worth it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White Eyeliner [ 5 Answers ]

I got white eyeliner in a make-up set off my friend! I know its for my eyes obviously but does it go at the top or the bottom? What type of make-up does it go with? Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated :)

Glitter Eyeliner [ 14 Answers ]

I had a friend who let me borrow her glitter eyeliner once. I fell in love with it. We are no longer speaking. I cannot find the stuff anywhere. It's silver glitter liquid eyeliner... I'm madly in love with it, and have been looking all over the place for it... If you know where I can...

Is it bad to put too much eyeliner and mascara? [ 6 Answers ]

Sometimes I want people to notice my eyes, so I put on a whole bunch of mascara and eyeliner. It looks pretty gothic, but would that be considered trashy or? :confused:

Lipliner To Eyeliner [ 2 Answers ]

Would It Do Anything To My Eyes Or Skin If I Used Lipliner Instead Of Eyeliner? On The Bottom Of My Eyes, Not The Top..

EYEliner smudges [ 1 Answers ]

Hello again! What is the best way to put on eyeliner? I want mine to look smoky but it doesn't turn out that way so if you know of a website or if you know please send it to me

View more questions Search