Ask
    janeuhard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 03:37 PM
    Flower beds and animals - keep cats & dogs out
    What to use in flower beds to keep dogs and cats out
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2009, 05:50 PM

You can buy products like Dog Rocks to help deter them from going into the garden. I'd say they work about 50% of the time so they are worth trying.

If it is your own pets that are getting into the bed you could try laying down some chicken wire on the garden bed to help as a training aid until you teach them not to dog there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to keep neighbor's dog and puppies out of my yard and flower beds? [ 14 Answers ]

I live in a small town with no leash laws, and no animal control. In my area, the houses are quite close to each other. The next door neighbors' mama dog and 3 puppies have taken up residence in my flower bed and yard. Not only are they destroying the beds and killing the grass - there's the...

Animals and cats [ 1 Answers ]

I have a wild cat. She had babies and the male always comes to kill them so I have to be there when the mom is not. I want to have the mom cat as a pet And the babies too but how to get her.

Dogs and beds [ 18 Answers ]

I've often heard that you shouldn't let your dog sleep in your bed, because that may cause them to feel dominant to you. So, if I have the dog sleep on the floor, I'm in the bed, and the cats sleep in the bed with me, will the dog assume that the cats are higher rank as well?

Rid my flower beds of poison ivy [ 1 Answers ]

For the last 3 years, I've been battling poison ivy in my flower beds, not a lot, but enough to break me out! I've sprayed, cut off and sprayed, used bleach and many other remedies but every year it comes back. Any tried and true remedies out there? Thanks

View more questions Search